Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

She Stabbed Him Coz He Called Her Ugly

news015a.jpg

A Yonkers woman is facing charges that she stabbed a man who said she was ugly.

Kyeisha Fuller was awaiting arraignment yesterday on charges of assault and weapon possession.

Yonkers Police Lt. Sean Mullins said Fuller, 23, argued on Tuesday with a guest of her roommate, and it turned violent after the "ugly" remark. She allegedly used a kitchen knife to stab him in the shoulder.

Police were called and found the man bleeding on the street.

Mullins said officers saw Fuller coming out of the building holding a knife, then ordered her to drop it and arrested her.

There was no lawyer listed for her appearance at City Court.

AP

Chimera   

i rather be hit by a bullet than stabbed with a knife, a bullet penetrates faster and you won't feel it(only the after pain), while a knife is like slow motion the moment it enters your body you feel pain(at least that's my impression of it), just thinking about it gives me the chills

Chimera   

I would never call a woman ugly, that's just not me...i once dated this very fat girl when i was 15 because i felt sorry for her lol

Miriam1   

She obviously has serious psychological issues...

Ps. she's not ugly, at least nothing a little makeup and appointment to a hairdresser can't fix

Cara.   

Stop prepositioning donkeys, SB.

Not sure what the story is here. People attack each other all the time, and it's usually over trivial matters.