Sign in to follow this  
ghetto_gurl

where all dem sweet mali' ni99as b at?

i've alwayz wondered livin up in da tdot wha happened 2 da sweet somali guyz? da 1's i kno r lil self conceited assholes who think they on top of da world ni99as get yo head straight cuz u aint all dat :mad: n if u go out wit a guy they only want 1 thing n ya'll kno wat dat is ;) n if dem bro's aint dealin wit da mali chicks it be sum blond hair whyte chick named jennifer or samantha n das jus nasty :eek: newayz holla bac t.o sista showin sum luv~wun~ smile.gif

SWEET GUYS NEVER FINNISH LAST YOU KNOW DAT.

YA'LL SUCK EM DRY LIKE A LOLLIPOP AND THEN THROW THEM AWAY HAHAHAH

but say a rock u can suck on it all you like it never wears out on ya....a lil thought for ya'll mushy gushy boring folks

SWEET GUYS NEVER FINNISH LAST YOU KNOW DAT.

YA'LL SUCK EM DRY LIKE A LOLLIPOP AND THEN THROW THEM AWAY HAHAHAH

but say a rock u can suck on it all you like it never wears out on ya....a lil thought for ya'll mushy gushy boring folks

My sister, let me say a lil' somethin' for your question.

There are many somali brotherz in toronto that are more then gentlemen.

All you have to think about is one thing, do you feel as though you desereve them?

The fineass, job havin', carin' somali brothers will mask themselves away from society because my somali sisters tend to not respect them, or even respect THEMSELVES for god's sake.

I've got many brotherz up in my area especially, and let me tell you something sista. If your reputation holds up to a good status, then my Jungle Hood Somali Brothers will treat you with the respect and dignity you desereve. But if you EVER treat my somali brotherz with Dirt you'll get stepped all over like a Reer Xamar Mat...LoL.

Anywayz, thats just my opinion sis,

Holla Back if u wish, if not, Keep Ya Head Up.

Remember one thing though

Number 1, your black

Number 2, your muslim

Number 3, your a woman.

Lifes tough as it is, stop worrying about the brothers and go your own way, illahi will

bless you with the King of Africa.

Peace Out

Lefty   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOl@safia

you cracked me up a big time.!

Definately two thumbs up.

Seriously you're absolutey right. If someone respect him/herself with dignity, ofcourse he or she will meet his or her type mate one day at the right place.

Ghettogirl. all you have to do is first decide whom exactly you want (your type) and then find that person where he associates. Another word, if you are looking for Badboy, then go to clubs.

IF you're looking religious person, go to nearest Mosque, and so on and so far.

One way or another you gonna meet that person and there are many different Somali Males in T-Dot who fits every categories. icon_razz.gif

I ain't playin' I'm just sayin'

ghetto gurl..i see.ur lookin fo'a sweet nigga...i aint gonna say am da sweetest nigga but am 1 of da sweetest nigga.in tdot..fo'sho..sooo...hope u fine ur type of sweet nigga...........holla bak.... smile.gif

ghetto girl

ur not looking hard enough, all the sweet guys are right unda ur nose and u just can't see it abbayo take the time to look around na mean, because either these sweet guys hiding from you, or you just don't look hard enuf...not all niggas want 1 thing :rolleyes: babygirl u obviously been with the wrong kind...and just cause they find sum blond hair whyte chick named jennifer or samantha doesnt make it nasty, just that they find otha tastes, cant argue na mean and i fully agree wit Safia_Nur...

.:peace n luv:.