Saalax

Unverified report: Hargeisa governor Somaliland region Musa Bixi rushed to Ethiopia with a mysterious illness

kkkk

Horta xanuunka iyo caafimaadka labaddaba waa loo simanyay, qofna guarantee lama siin. 

Laakin warkani waa iska sheekaddi Kim Jon ee North Korea oo kale. 

Saalax   

The news appears to be unverified despite large amount of Somaliland region media reporting it. Very odd. Where is @galbeedi since he has connections in Djibouti. 

gooni   

Coldoon waa wariye samafal oo saalax ah.

Nimankan tabliiqa iyo darawalkooda iska dhigaya bisha ramadaan, cudur gefi maayo hadaysan cibaadka alle dulumka ka dayn.

galbeedi   

Allah caafimaad ha siiyo.

A lot is going on in Hargeisa these days. I will write my my scoop after Ramadaan unless things unfold so quickly.

Vice president Zaylici came out from no where and declared to be running for the chairmanship of Kulmiye and president. This move from Zaylici could not happen without the blessing of Muuse Biixi. The east Burco boys became greedy and are pushing from many fronts, Hirsi Gaab from Wadani, Mohamed A Haashi through Boqor Buurmadow creating mini rebels from Ceel AF weyn and screening in the airwaves. On the other side West Burco folks believe this time the Hagbad is their turn and are restless since November 2017.

The quarrel, jealousy and rivalry among the Habro is so great these days it is effecting the whole system and well being of the whole society in Somaliland. Even a friend of mine from Burco told me that  the only way to save Somaliland now is to transfer the power from the Habro to other communities, especially  after observing the five years old mess in Ceel Afweyn that refuses to end.

As I said, this is not the right time for speculation and I should wait until the sky clears. It is either about the health of Muuse Biixi, or he is flowing the old advice of Mohamed I Cigaal which was to keep the power away from the eastern Somaliland outlaws and keep in the west.

Besides, Zaylici, in his life,  had not seen anything east of Laascaanood which might fit well among  the inward looking attitude of the certain segments of Somaliland.

Ramadaan Kariim to all.

galbeedi   

Folks, breaking news from Hargeisa.

A large number of soldiers were dispatched to the house of vice president Zaylici tonight.

11 hours ago, Saalax said:

The news appears to be unverified despite large amount of Somaliland region media reporting it. Very odd. Where is @galbeedi since he has connections in Djibouti. 

Saalax,

Calling for help from galbeedi after the unverified "news" has made the first round and is now ready to make the second round.

Its typical nomad way of transmission. The only difference is nomads exchanged this on the road and has to be truth. The worst it could be according to nomad rules is a bit exagerated, but never patently false.

7 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Folks, breaking news from Hargeisa.

A large number of soldiers were dispatched to the house of vice president Zaylici tonight.

Looks like Bixi gets called to Ethiopia and a coup or some weird things happen. That looks like what Abiy and Farmaajo would do, but Bixi would be experienced enough to avoid it/escape it.

galbeedi   

OO,

the issue is not about coup but health issue. Some, like Hadhwanaag News are reporting that Muuse having some kind of medical episode.