Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Worst Travel Destination Experience...

Dhubad.   

Mine has to be Doutchland/Germany , people are rude. Most of them know English and yet if you ask them something in English they respond to u with their language what an arrogant people..!

Holland on the other hand was cool, people are friendly and almost everyone speaks English.

Arawella   

Sxb, you are the one visiting their country so why get offended if they do wish not to converse in English. Honestly, you are the one in the wrong, next time invest in a mini dictionary. You'll be surprised on how friendlier people are towards where one try to speak their language not matter of poor their command of the language is. ;)

Originally posted by checkmate:

Posted by Faarax
quote:Somali baa waxey tiri: Baadi nin aan lahayn bay agjoogtaa
:D

LooL Ooo hada ma bishaaro baa lagaa celin ya'yahay faaraxoow? mise waxaad ka carootay maskiin nimada Zu?
:D

Sheh, kulu fidna cindi geel waa adiga, janbalka aad xoortay fiiri.
:D:DWaraa,jambal adaaba xooresid right now. Bisharo is my walashey. Hence why i said Maxram. :D

The baadi comment was actually ignited by Sheh smile.gif

Nephissa   

Checkmate: Afkaada caano lagu qabay! :D

Pharax Brown, iga fuq aan ku dhahay, fuq. icon_razz.gif

Sheh: LOZ's arms are big enough for both of us to be whisked away. Join me Sheh, be my marxam . :D

Sheh: listen to Bishaaro she onto something here :D

Farax & Checkmate: what I wrote was not the answer however What I didn't write said everything I wanted...

Once someone said to me " I don't read what U write rather I ponder on what you don't write " <--- that is deep I say...

It is time faraxs are educated I would say :D

^^^ waryaahe Xageedbaad ka dhacday...

Dude... Your help is needed for something we organising in Aussieland...Looking for students... details in ur PM.

Cheers

juba   

Worst Trip: Abu Dhabi aka little India

the asian prostitutes, the oppresive heat, the lewd/stalker type men, the stuck up arabs (whom you never see), and the CONSTANT HAZE OF SOMKE!! not a place for asmatics for sure oh and mad road rage! "yalla ya mahamad!!!!" :D

Faheema.   

Mine has to be Mnpls

The Nomads who said London was the worse…Have asked yourselves Why London has been the no1 tourist destination in Europe for decades?...Well here’s a little reminder… This is LONDON ;)

The London eye

London05.jpg

Big Ben at the Houses of Parliment London03.JPG

London's modern architecture IMG_7237.JPG

London's skyline IMG_0709.JPG

St. James Park. IMG_7165.JPG

Foxy   

^^^^Viva la the destination of the best city in Europe...La we called the City Of London... ;) Good on You fayrouz...U do us londeners proud sis.....

PS :the roads might be tiny, the city might old victorian built style, but it sure as hell is sweet place to hang out and fit in no matter where U from :D:D:D:D

cheers

Foxy   

oh forgot to mention that Ohio and mps in the states would have to top the list of my worst places visited, the rest in my diary of worst places could be lived with me things :rolleyes:

cheers

PS Sydney, Melbourne and Queenstown rock in the southern Hemisphere side

I have to ask, whats with the stup!d fasicnation with a clock tower? I mean, do people get to ride on the clock hands? Whats so special about it? :mad: There must be more to this...

Foxy   

^^^Adiga Kooleey, must say such a unique name, Ka qaleey Londen Big ben noooh , as it has its sentiment values to alot of folks who have might seen london yet or not, adiga ka qaleey london big ben and its close sorroundings unless otherwise U R dead board

cheers

PS: thnx for being a good sport