Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARX Mohammed For The 2009 Somali Presidency!

Abtigiis   

Afro, walaal waxaan rabay inuu Somalinimadda ka door biddo Ingiriis iska dhiga. Of course, I forget to mention inuu Ukuyaalaha madmadoow eed kuwii Alxanka dabka moodo iska saaro. Now that bad side of me is coming again. But people provoke me.KKKKKK!

Abtigiis   

And it is not good to tell it afterall, I think. Runta qaarkeed in hoos la isaga hayaa maxuma. Anyway, I hope you are a bit relaxed about my state of health now. I can' t blame you. It was a tormenting week. orodkii baan kolna macawis, kolna Go', imikana Tusbax ku marayaa!! :D

Nothing pleases me more than rediculing myself, but I noticed people think inaan calaacalayo.

MZanzi   

Abtigiis lool walaahi rageedi aatahay mar mar unbeeey bahasha yaa yara hoos baxda

PS:awoowe cidna haujoojin meesha qof walba asaa isla saxan ama isla caqli badan ama jaamici isku heesto

Pssss ayaantan sheekoyinki jacaburka ahaa miyaad la xishootay

Abtigiis   

Maye runtii cilmi weynna laga faaii'dii maayoo, aniga laftigayguna waa ku qancay inayna habooneyn. Sababtoo ah mar hadii audience'gu kal duwan yahay waa in la isixtiraamo ee ma aha in Anonimity'ga laga faa'iidaysto oo wax dadka dareenkooda dhibaya meesha laga aqriyo.

Skipper   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Skipper, c'mon now. And individual can be critical at his own kind and yet not be ill-wishing. I mean being self-observant and self-critical takes a great deal of energy, and also, it shows how one really hopes to see positive change within his community. Now, in that process, MARX might have committed few gaffes here and there, but so long as he offers a sincere apology for his mistakes then it's all a clean start
smile.gif

Now be more forgiving and welcome aboard; the rewards - as A&T'll tell you - are quite good. What say you?
smile.gif

Paragon just because he apologised doesnt mean you have to be emotinal and forgive him so easly. What he did is unforgivable to put it that way. And when you say the rewards are quite good i am not so sure about that either, what exactly can be quite good?

Abtigis its appailing you calling that conditions, i would call them advice in my world.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Skipper:

Abtigis its appailing you calling that conditions, i would call them advice in my world.

advice, yes it is. But advice not taken can disqualify him.

Skipper   

Abtigis i can safely say we are in the same page now, why not become his political adviser? I might have a change of heart.

skipper and afrogirl - i am not surprised at your reactions! I am however disappointed in your hatred and angry towards me and my political ambitions. I am offering Somalia a fresh alternative! would you rather we continue to be in a quagmire. Sometimes we need to look at the broader picture and to forget petty issues. I suggest the pair of you join my campaign team and direct your angry and hatred towards the real enermy of the Somali people: Warlordism and Tribalism.

A&T - Thanks for your support in this difficult time! We are looking to recruit those who posses a real conviction to bring about peace and reconciliation in Somalia. The party needs people such as yourself!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

I can’t add anymore as our manifesto is
highly classified and cannot be disseminated until early next year (according to the national electoral commission).
However I can assure you that we have a simple plan to ensure that Somalia rapidly progresses from its current situation. We have reached the lowest abyss of governance and the only way is up.

This is a classic of my 'looooooooooooooooooool, kix kix kix, kux kux kux, kax kax kax, dhintay oo manooli, beerka iyo bogaa idilaaciraba, ilin baa iga qubaneyso'...

I'll be back to comment on the topic, let me finish my beerdilaac iyo kilyo xanuun... :D:D:D

Kool_Kat   

^Mr Marax, sideebaa u rabtaa inaa madaxweyne nimu u orodo hadaadan afkeenii hooyo ku hadlin? Mise turjubaan baad keensan ood isdaba wadi? :D