Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARX Mohammed For The 2009 Somali Presidency!

Dear fellow SOLers!

It appears that my short time at SOL has been shrouded in conflict and controversy. Despite this, in an attempt to defend my good name and honour against constant personal attacks and the cynical behavior of fellow SOLers, I might have resorted to similar tactics. I do apology if I have caused any offensive to any SOLers. I can assure you that this was not pre-mediated and no intentional harm was intended.

The Time has come to turn a new chapter in our history and to support me in my campaign to run for Somali President in next years decisive elections. I have created a new Somali political Party. The United Democratic Party seeks to bring peace and prosperity to Somalia. We have seen Warlordism, economic mismanagement and environmental disasters reduce our country to a state of anarchy and abject poverty.

The United Democratic Party seeks to bring about rapid change in Somalia. I can’t add anymore as our manifesto is highly classified and cannot be disseminated until early next year (according to the national electoral commission). However I can assure you that we have a simple plan to ensure that Somalia rapidly progresses from its current situation. We have reached the lowest abyss of governance and the only way is up.

Join me in changing Somalia into a modern, progressive and developed nation-state.

Marx Mohammed!

Leader of UDP

UDP – ‘the party of the masses’

No Vile, Vulgar or cynical bile! Please.

Abtigiis   

Having seen your video post on Somali unity, I definitely would give you my vote. Two things You should change though:

- As you are not running for the presidency of Yorkshire or Albion country you need to abondon your MARX name

- Odaygaa daalan ee aviatar'ka kuu ahna get rid of him, and put a Somali nationalist in his place.

Sida kale waa NAFIS!

MZanzi   

I'll state it for the record: In my humble opinion you do not deserve to be a somalian president

PS.I prefer cabdulahi yuusuf

Abtigiis   

^ Afromantic

I understand your desperation, But PLEASE don't prefer the devil to anyone. Acuudu-bilaahi mina shaydaani rajiiiiiiim!

Paragon   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Horta what ever happen to your mass ethnic cleansing in Sool and Sanaag?

I was wondering as well. Mr. Candidate, what's your stance then? smile.gif Have you now ditched the secessionist dream? smile.gif

PS: Landers, back off! :D

STOIC   

You need to bargain with the SOL through its bureaucratic elites. Sooner or later you will encounter deep criticism from the regulars-they may misquote or plainly mistrust your motives. I’m sure the lure of tribal affiliation is in decline here, if that is so, you got your work cut-out for you. I can reasonably certain that you will win a lot of supporters if you seek the support of few of the guys I will mention later. I’m sure you are capable of coming with genius solution of the Somali problem without their help, but you need them now since you elected SOL to be your party platform.

I want to ask you few questions that maybe you will take the time to answer. I want to know what will guarantee that your party will essentially maintain fairness in representation of all Somalis, and transparency. I earnestly believe that we as a Somalis are not capable of maintaining a qualified democracy in our midst since we already have a fertile ground for anti-democracy movement.So much for the past failure I’m afraid not to endorse you right now until I consult with my political consultant in the political section of this site……….. :D

The people I want you to solicit their endorsement first are Ngonge (whom majority of boys and girls here like) and Duke the captain of political section.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

^ Afromantic

I understand your desperation, But PLEASE don't prefer the devil to anyone. Acuudu-bilaahi mina shaydaani rajiiiiiiim!

You continue proving you are dangerously mentally ill

MZanzi   

hehehe Your 15 minutes have long expired what ever the hell your name is.

PS. what'z up wit all diz name changing i think you're our owN SOL p diddy

Skipper   

Abtigis and tusbax how much did this guy gave you for your never say die support? I would assume its alot, but why show him so much support when all this fella did was to criticise somalis at any given opportunity? The sums are not adding up adeer. After living few years in england the guy feels he is british rather than somali,so its beyond me why he would want to be president of somalia.

Abtigiis   

Afro

No more changes. The transformation is over. :D

Skipper

My 'support' is conditional. Please see the conditions.

Paragon   

Skipper, c'mon now. And individual can be critical at his own kind and yet not be ill-wishing. I mean being self-observant and self-critical takes a great deal of energy, and also, it shows how one really hopes to see positive change within his community. Now, in that process, MARX might have committed few gaffes here and there, but so long as he offers a sincere apology for his mistakes then it's all a clean start smile.gif .

Now be more forgiving and welcome aboard; the rewards - as A&T'll tell you - are quite good. What say you? smile.gif

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

My 'support' is conditional. Please see the conditions.

Maxaad wax QAR Ka tuurtay