Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

Real Time Debates......

Salam calayakum Nomads.

Just like to first thank the admin time for gettin the site back up and running its gr8 to have S.O.L a part of my daily routine once more.

I would just like to ask are u (admin) currently working on the Chat appelet?

Thats the last piece Remining in this otherwise Perfect Somali Meduim.

How many of you guys did actually use the chat regularly or find the chatroom a place where the frequented last time around?

I admit I used the chat quite a few times how many aliases I cannot admit

I think they should have something like, only registered members with screen names could chat and you have to become a member to chat.

I think it beats having a mod in the chat rooms all the time, and people (in my humble view smile.gif ) would behave.

shyhem   

SHUJUI

Sorry to disappoint you brother.Last time i used the chatroom was 2000,ofcourse after ifound out what my friend was doing to some innocent somali men.

Dude was calling himself nasra and this guys foolishly believed his was a woman.He was doing it for fan but that was it for me.Everytime i try to log into chat room that incident comes to my mind and damn don't waste ur time with this freaks whose sex u have no idea.

Iffah   

Shujui

I was a frequent visitor to the chatroom as well. But be patient, I'm sure it will be up soon, along with the rest of the site.

Shyhem..lol.

Isra   

Salam

I did use the chat a couple of times..but then i could not access it the website was blank when i clicked on the chat link...but it was nice place as i remember it.

I was wondering what does this new feature, "alien" under some members names mean...i thought it was "junior nomad and nomad?

lol Yeah i no what you mean shyhem, i did happen to me one time so i learnt to go into the chat room with the chat room with that in mind.

But what i mean is providing the chat appelet is up and running, hopefully soon, we shouldnt we utulise it to discuss the current post that are in the forums that way we could do away with issues much faster rather than letting them drag on.

Chat was fun. I met quite a few of you.

Cushtic I remember you, you n' ur interesting nicknames, mostly asian. LoL.

I do miss some pple thou, like WWW, Dad9000, Mujahid, SOUL.. the list goes on.

Prez, only registered users? uh huh, look who's talking.

Ariadne   

Originally posted by SomaliaOnline-President:

I think they should have something like, only registered members with screen names could chat and you have to become a member to chat.

[/QB]

Pres, I am a registered user with many changing screen names, and if I recall correctly you have a few screen name aliases as well.

Tamina, shhhhhhhhhhhh! (be quiet would ya) your giving away the names Im partial to. ever heard of secerecy (SHEESH!!!)

"mostly asian. LoL." K so when the chat is back up inshallah i will know that when i see a Nishaa or Patel who that is. nice one Tamina ;)

And when i have someone called "Nasra" hittin on me then that might be shyhem's compatriots up to no good lol.

Pres, I am a registered user with many changing screen names, and if I recall correctly you have a few screen name aliases as well.

Are you talking about the handles we use, when chatting, or the screen names (like this one) that we use to post something here on the forums?