Sign in to follow this  
Somali_Playboy

R-A.M-A-D-A-N IS UP ON USE

Dear brothers and sister:

As you'll already know that ramadan is her. This is the month we ask god(allah) for forgiveness for every sin we have committed in our past and feature. I also like to say, that we should stop all the things that can affect your fasting.

Such as:

for the brothers:

1. stop cheasing girls

2. smoking weed

3. fighting

4. harssing

5. discriminating

Things we should start:

1. praying

2. going to the masjid

3. asking forgiveness

4. showing respect

5. reading the koran

Now for the ladies:

1. stop peepin boys

2. backstapping

3. disrespecting

4. lying

5. harrassing

Things we should start:

1. praying

2. going to the after ishe prayer

3. asking forgiveness

4. showing respect

5. reading the koran

An another word it go's for both ladies and gentlemen...Dont forget its Ramadan and Happy Eid. God bless you all......See yo'll at the janah insha-allah......

Smokey   

i just prayed my first time yesterday since last year's ramadaan and am proud of it..but i really wanted to go to this club this saturday yo.wat y'all think about that.i need best out fife(5) advices. also..my homies saying some'n in humor but some of them mean it..they said we should after eating and praying and just focuss on the next days comes;' (insha allah),i said insha allah everything i say now..am really posite person. but i got problem staying true to my religion yo.also you see the name and its not fake thing.and am not talking about cigerret.no.but i been that herb thang for a minute now.but am still trying my best to stay true.as always.much luv y'all cats out there who feel the same.holla.

yo smokey i hope you do what the quran teaches you

dont' stray towards these gaalo my freind you'll end up in a dead end alone"<<<<<

i suggest if you quit doing weed during ramadan stick to it..find a reason in your heart better than CRAVINGs ...ISLAM..brother take care.and hope you stay true to yourself and your DEEN

INSHA'ALLAH i pray for your recovery.TAKE CARE. :D

Baby_G   

Raa an i thought i waz bad?......first tyme since last ramadan....dang..

Anywayz if u start beleivin in ya self den u could giv up wateva ya wanna..na'mean?

Anywayz am out

peace 1