Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

Is Salafism the true way to figth USA AND NATO??

ailamos   

This thread quickly evolved and changed topics so fast... now it's about Hamas and the Palestinian problem.

Originally posted by *ANWAR*:

According to Mohammed M. Hafez, in Iraq jihadi salafi are pursuing a "system-collapse stategy" whose goal is to intall an "Islamic emirate based on Sunni dominance, similar to the Taliban regime in Afghanistan."

The Taliban way is the sadistic way to go.

In addition to occupation/coalition personnel they target mainly Iraqi security forces and Shia civilians, but also "foreign journalists, translators and transport drivers and the economic and physical infrastructure of Iraq.

They target Shia civilians, fellow Muslims, and other noncombatants... it's just sad.

lslamic emirate based on Sunni dominance: GOOD IDEA
:D

A good idea is a state (or emirate if you like that terminology) based on religious pluralism, not the dominance of one group over another. This myth that one Muslim group is somehow dominant over the other is what's eating up this religion from the inside.

I'd honestly rather die than be ruled by the likes of the Taliban or their Saudi mentors.

morning all, it's been a while. my my, SOL has changed in my absence. i couldn't help but burst in on this enchanting set of exchanges.

peacenow, he shouldnt' be banned. if the awaan can't feel free to express his views here - how ever much you may disagree with them - where and whom will he go to? you of all people should understand the need for a forum to exchange ideas freely.

abwaan, i like you flirtation with controversy, but please be sure to pay back the good Norwegian people's tax money, before you go advocating their slaughter, let alone the miserable iraqis.

btw. where are SOL's common-sense goons (sheh, ng, xiin, norf, serenity ...). why arn't these youngsters being whipped into shape!

Ibtisam   

^^They have become too old with bother with the youngsters. icon_razz.gif

Lool Threads in SOL change directions so fast.

Sherban: Raamsade thinkings that the poor Israel is being bullied and needs to defend at all cost. Don't waste your time.

ANWAR   

Originally posted by Peacenow:

Why is this topic being allowed. Why isn't Anwar being banned.

tall me way ???

FIDHIN   

those salafi jihadist are not pure salafis, they are called khawaarij, but they think they are salafis becoz they follow Mohamed ibn abdul wahaab who use to fight shirk in the 18th century and wrote the great book kitaab al tawhiid, salafi jihadist are mostly young and they arnt scholars,

most salafi scholars in the arabian peninsula call those salafi jihadist a khawarij and they are anti takfiir,

so dont mix the salafis plz, they are salafi wannabe, but khawaarij.

khawaarij are those who killed the fourth muslim khalifa Ottoman ibn affan they justified their action by saying ottoman was lost, so they wanna kill now all muslim leaders while the true salafis are trying to guide them

ANWAR   

Originally posted by Hassan_B:

anwar how is your islamic uni decision going??

GOOD GODD I HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION THAT I NEED :D