Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

Is Salafism the true way to figth USA AND NATO??

ANWAR   

According to Mohammed M. Hafez, in Iraq jihadi salafi are pursuing a "system-collapse stategy" whose goal is to intall an "Islamic emirate based on Sunni dominance, similar to the Taliban regime in Afghanistan." In addition to occupation/coalition personnel they target mainly Iraqi security forces and Shia civilians, but also "foreign journalists, translators and transport drivers and the economic and physical infrastructure of Iraq.

lslamic emirate based on Sunni dominance: GOOD IDEA :D

Ibtisam   

How does "targeting Iraqi security forces and Shia civilians, but also "foreign journalists, translators and transport drivers and the economic and physical infrastructure of Iraq." fit into Salafi as an ideology? What of their principles on not fighting rulers, even if they are corrupt in order to avoid disorder and loss of life; is that not why all these Middle East ruling elites survive.

Aliamos I think this thread is calling you. :D;)

Raamsade   

The more Salafis that fight the US and NATO, the better IMO. Salafis will surely be exterminated and the world will be better place for that.

Ibtisam   

^You sound like an idoi*t because waxa baad isk qaasi, if you don't know what you are hating on, then you are random hating. Go and pick up a book will ya and spare us the drama.

Raamsade   

No personal attacks please. And what is "qaasi?" I think SOL needs Somali language police as I see too much butchering of our language.

Ibtisam   

^^^Okay, no personal attacks if you make sense and stop trying to mix water with oil. I will even learn to write perfect Somali the day you start to make sense and make logical credible arguments.

Taliban, Al Shabaab, Hamas, Al Qaied, Salafis, neo Salafis, Wahabis are very different, so different in fact that some have very little in common, yet you seem to group them as one strand. You also think that wiping them all out is good for the world, yet you think that they are bloodthristy! Help me out here will you!

Raamsade   

All spring from the same poisoned well, so yeah they're the same. They hate everybody including other Muslims who don't share their views and fascistic in their approach to just about everything.

And they yearn for martyrdom, what's wrong with expediting their ascent to heaven? The world would be better place without them. But you're one of them, so I can empathize why you're not too keen on the idea.

Hamas is not Salafi, nor evil, nor none of the stuff people lump on them. Go to Gaza (if Israel&Egypt let you in of course) and go see how the people live. Christians worship openly, the church bells ring, you can see women wearing their hair uncovered, and there is harmony between Christians and Muslims.

I don't know where you get your info on Hamas, Raamsade, but if you followed the BBC or Reuters, or any reliable news source (I'd also say Al-Jazeera English, but you'd probably object), you'd know they're nothing like Shabaab & co.

Raamsade   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

I don't know where you get your info on Hamas, Raamsade, but if you followed the BBC or Reuters, or any reliable news source (I'd also say Al-Jazeera English, but you'd probably object), you'd know they're nothing like Shabaab & co.

From Hamas covenant (official policy paper), from its leaders and actions. It unabashedly uses in its covenant this quote the Nazi sympathizer Hassan Al-Banna (the grandpa of Tariq Ramadan, another Salafi):

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"

Raamsade   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

Again, follow Hamas coverage on BBC. And go to Gaza. Do not speak of what you don't know.

I didn't speak of what I "don't know." I posted what Hamas speaks.

You're in denial. Hamas is fascistic organization that throws its fellow Muslims (FATAH) off buildings. It sends masked gunmen to shoot its opponents in the leg, oddly enough. They quote the virulent antisemitic Protocols of the Elders of Zion forgery.

Tuujiye   

^^^ lool your a sad case saaxiib..daaco qurun ayaa meel kaste ka buuxisay... I don't know why the brother is even debating with you aqas..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by Raamsade:

quote:Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

Again, follow Hamas coverage on BBC. And go to Gaza. Do not speak of what you don't know.

I didn't speak of what I "don't know." I posted what Hamas speaks.

You're in denial. Hamas is fascistic organization that throws its fellow Muslims (FATAH) off buildings. It sends masked gunmen to shoot its opponents in the leg, oddly enough. They quote the virulent antisemitic Protocols of the Elders of Zion forgery.
1. Are you aware of what Fatah does to its political opponents?

2. Are you aware of the fact that Hamas is an ELECTED party, as opposed to those other movements you were talking about?

3. Are you aware of the fact that I am a Christian, and thus in no need to be in denial about anything concerning Islamic parties?

4. Are you aware of the fact that Hamas leaders have said they are willing to negotiate with Israel a return to pre-'67 borders?

If you answered "no" to even one of the above, then we shouldn't be having this debate.