Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

WHY SOMALI MEN MARRY HIJABIFIED LADIES

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by ibtisam:

^^^normally he likes them to dress like the ones on page 3of the SUN newpaper or was it the daily. on of them trash
:D:D

Bismillah, sister may I kindly ask you refrain from casting aspersions like the above as it's lethal sin. Heed my warning -- a born again anti-hijabist.
Sheydaan xun iga dheh. Are you calling yourself anti-hijabist?

Anyway, Ahura, what do you think of a special Somali edition of One Man Show: Muus and Tobacco?

Would be excellent with the addition of one more ingredient: The essence of Khat.

I asked and Mother assures me it was very popular in Somalia. :D

juba   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Hey, Juba, this thread is being hijacked, haven't u noticed?
smile.gif
Get with the program(me?)

well when in rome..., ok, i hate it when some somali girls wear those really outdated and way to bright hijabs it fit for the fashion police!

hijacking IS fun! :D

Originally posted by juba:

i hate it when some somali girls wear those really outdated and way to bright hijabs it fit for the fashion police!

LoL, maybe some still do, but I have seen a few exquisitely-dressed hijabis. Not as many as Pakistani sisters, tho.

Personal style and hijab are not mutually exclusive. I wish more girls would realise that.

Sheh, my eyes! Do you have a permit for that awful signature? :eek:

Jacpher   

Come to think of it, saxib Jimcaale, that was the last perfume I had recently. We are just too predictable aren't we?

Xoogsade,

Not anymore. The ladies have beaten us to it. They’re scoring high as they mock Somali men endlessly. Such a typical Somali girl fantasy. That brand is very popular in our community. I’am not cologne type of guy but I have received it for a gift recently and it’s sitting in the cabinet collecting dust.

Rahima   

Hijaab and covering as in Jilbaab is mentioned in the Quraan,coz of the impact it creates In Islam without the person wearing it, while keeping a beard is never a very big issue in Islam..It is partly a sunnah and men are encouraged to..With a slight beard or without a beard, there is no much acrimony..

Wrooooong! You have one day Mr. Rendezvous. Get going I tell ya ;) .

juba   

Originally posted by Ahura:

Sheh, my eyes! Do you have a permit for that awful signature? :eek:

actually i think its very fitting for sheh, with that said i would like to end with an

ouccc (makes me laugh EVERY time!)

Originally posted by The Rendezvous:

:cool: :cool:

Almost all my freinds married ladies who are Hijabified and modest..What is the reason..

For Illustration purposes, This nomads sums it all..

quote:

Originally posted by Abdinuur:

Some sistah who wear Hijaab look pretty and attractive.

Seriously...I used have a crush on this one fine sistah who wore Hijaab.

But she gave her heart to some other wierd guy and so...I moved on.

Sistas who wear Hijaab are gorgous...am I repeatin' myself...?

But why????
I am pretty sure, I will marry a A hijabified lady ....doting "a fine hijaab".. of any colour and style (provided that it covers the contours not the hair alone) than marrying a semi-nude person who gonna corrupt my family, my religion and my kids smile.gifsmile.gif

Modesty   

why do somali men marry hijabified sisters?

Well because 90 percent of the somali girls I know where hijab. Also, because a girl who wears hijab is seen as being a "good girl" or housewife material.And then there is also "LOVE"...nah.

Jaylaani   

I really don’t care if the girl is virgin or not but some times I just can’t help but to wonder what is under that (Hijaab). Curiosity is a big turn on to me.

Lets be honest, not all Hijaab wearing sisters are innocent and vise versa.

I am pretty sure, I will marry a A hijabified lady ....doting "a fine hijaab".. of any colour and style (provided that it covers the contours not the hair alone) than marrying a semi-nude person who gonna corrupt my family, my religion and my kids

Bless you!