Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

WHY SOMALI MEN MARRY HIJABIFIED LADIES

Jacpher   

Come’on guys, be easy on the girl. Show some nomadsm.

Originally posted by Rahima:

The problem with Muslim society is that all
we concentrate on is what the women should be doing or wearing
whilst our men feel that they can prance around as free willy.

Bingo! Isn’t that the whole argument of Taxriirul Mar’a movement which was introduced in Muslim countries some 40 or so years ago? Amazingly enough, they seem to have a fair share of representation in this forum.

Can someone start a page titled; why do Somali men wear One Man Show cologne? Much better topic. Than again, what the heck am I doing in this corner?

Ouucc and lmao at One Man Show.

Ouucc at this thread- please start something constructive Flipmode, please.

Oouucc at the fascination with Makalajabti. Move on people..

Ouuuc for the road. :rolleyes:

It's a widely dicussed through diffrent subjects left and right, and yes I wont or will I ever discriminate between a chick that is hijibified or not, I reckon I am one of those sort of guys that feel turned on with chicks with a different outlook different than ur average hijaabified chicks>>>>> and yes I do feel that most of them are forced to wear such a vail,I say good on them, its their own personal choice....

Personally as a bloke I rather know a chick from the point Go without the whole hijaab or what have You on the menu, Just as she is, so far as she has a Bod to die for and a personality that goes with it......should work me from a distance......i shid U not!!!!!

one love 4 all

Xoogsade   

Sheherazade, in case you haven't figured out, somalis buy the same cars, almost the same clothes, the same everything just because one of them has bought first the thing and each one of them has to have what that somali person has. Open a dukaan and everyone else will, open halal market and everyone else will etc. There goes the reason I bought the One Man Show, :D cause, every body had it and it smelled good before at the the time. So I kept the tradition of being typical ya know. ;) LOL.

^^^ SO U smell like the typicall one man show smel like alike sort of abloke around the block.....man that isnt an in thing in....shall we offer U suggestions of fregrances thats is on as a flavour of the season so that U know, whats in and out!

nicks such as xoog or xiin or what have U... seems like such nicks lack some internal specises, that cant be bought of the sharaac...U know so i was told

waaa salaam

Lo0oL. Makalajabti seems to have captured the imagination of SOLers. Such titillation. *Sniggers*

X, I haven't heard of this One man show fragrance before. Is it very popular in faaraxland?

Originally posted by Blessed:

Hijab
. A turn on? What an oxymoron. :rolleyes:

Go away little girl! What do you know about what gets us men's blood flowing? This is Hijab and hijab wearing sisters appreciation thread and that's my 2 cents.

Ibtisam   

^^^normally he likes them to dress like the ones on page 3of the SUN newpaper or was it the daily. on of them trash :D:D

Originally posted by ibtisam:

^^^normally he likes them to dress like the ones on page 3of the SUN newpaper or was it the daily. on of them trash
:D:D

Bismillah, sister may I kindly ask you refrain from casting aspersions like the above as it's lethal sin. Heed my warning -- a born again anti-hijabist.

Originally posted by Ahura:

X, I haven't heard of this One man show fragrance before. Is it very popular in faaraxland?

Mon Dieu, u haven't heard of Eau de Faarax? :eek:

1007M.jpg

blurb: This Masculine Scent Possesses A Blend Of Dry Woods With Hints Of Moss And Tobacco. It Is Recommended For Romantic Wear.

Hysterical.

bwahaha

juba   

ok "hijabified" sisters look good to some men and ugly to others....... thats all i got from three wasteful pages

Originally posted by sheherazade:

1007M.jpg

blurb: This Masculine Scent Possesses A Blend Of Dry Woods With Hints Of Moss And Tobacco. It Is Recommended For Romantic Wear.

Hysterical.

Bwahahaha indeed. :D

Hey, Juba, this thread is being hijacked, haven't u noticed? smile.gif Get with the program(me?)

Anyway, Ahura, what do you think of a special Somali edition of One Man Show: Muus and Tobacco?

:D:D