Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

A 17yrs Old Teenage

Zafir   

This one is more believable.

This is a real story of a young college girl who

passed away last month in America. Her name was Priya. She was hit by a truck.

She is working in a call centre. She has a boy friend named Shankar.

Both of them are true lovers. They always hang on the phone. You can never see her without her hand phone. In fact she also changed her phone from Verizon to T-mobile. So both of them can be on the same network, and save on the cost.

She spends half of the day talking with Shankar.

Priya's family knows about their relationship. Shankar is very close with Priya's family. (Just imagine their love). Before she passed away she always told her friends "If I pass away please bury me with my cell phone" she also said the same thing to her parents.

After her death, people couldn’t carry her body, I was there. A lot of them tried to do so but still couldn’t, everybody including me, had tried to carry the body, the result was still the same. Eventually, they called a person

who knows one of their neighbours, who can speak

with the dead person, who turned out to be a friend of her fathers.

He took a stick and started speaking to himself

slowly.

After a few minutes, he said "this girl misses

something here." Then her friends told that person about her intentions to be buried with her phone, He then opened the grave box and placed her phone and Sim card inside the casket. After that they tried to carry the body. It

could be moved and they carried it into the van easily.

All of us were shocked. Priya's parents did not inform Shankar that Priya had passed away.

After 2 weeks Shankar called Priya's mom.....

Shankar: "Aunty, I'm coming home today. Cook

something nice for me. Don’t tell Priya that I'm coming home today,I want to surprise her."

Her mother replied..... "You come home first; I want to tell you something very important."

After he came, they told him the truth about Priya.Shankar thinks that they were playing a fool. He was laughing and said "don’t try to fool me - tell Priya to come out, I have a gift for her. And Please stop this nonsense".

Then they show him the original death certificate to him. They gave him proof to make him believe. (Shankar started to sweat) He said... "It’s not true. We spoke yesterday. She still calls me. Shankar was shaking.

Suddenly, Shankar's phone rang. "See this is from

Priya, see this...." he showed the phone to priya's family. All of them told him to answer. He talked using the loudspeaker mode.

All of them heard his conversation.

Loud and clear, no cross lines, no humming.

It is the actual voice of Priya & there is no way

others could use her Sim card since it is nailed.

Inside the grave box they were so shocked and asked for the man (who can spoke with deal) help again. Who brought his master to solve this matter?

He & his master worked for 5 hours.

Then they discovered one thing which really shocked

them...

T-mobile has the best coverage.

Where ever you go, our network follows!!!

Ibtisam   

Loooool^^^ HAHAH. Paragon, I'm rude to laugh at this one then?? HAHAH looool :D Zafir, You have made your 2nd impression on me! lol :D

Khayr   

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

This story happened in London. The short-cut she took was through Holland Park in London. She was rushing to pray Maghrib and her friends begged her to pray at their home and then leave but she refused. My female Islamic teacher knew the girl.

Oh..and she read ayat Kursi.

All is possible with GOD yet the cynics continue to deny it.

roobleh   

Ghanima, you're so right!

I read the same story about a year ago through unsolicited email. Those kind of stories are made for the weak-minded. If you want, go and google the story.

ANGELS IN THE ALLEY

Diane, a young university student, was home for the summer. She had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.

She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked "God" to keep her safe from harm and danger.

When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it, however, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for "God's" protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped around her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.

The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley, just twenty minutes after she had been there.

Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this

young woman, she decided to go to the police station.

She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she

would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.

When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her.

When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."

Don't underestimate

the power of Prayer!

The Christian Worker is a private web page out of the heart of a Christian worker.

Cara.   

LOL @ Zafir. She probably gets the phone bill too.

Originally posted by Naden:

I love these little stories that bring images of quiet, starry nights in miyi with people gathered around talking about the latest angel sightings
(or was it men with cow legs sightings?)

Please elaborate.

Rahima   

Folks it matters not whether or not the story is true or fictitious. The ultimate purpose is to soften your hearts and remind you to place your trust in the power of your Creator.

Naden   
Cara, a favourite horror story in Somalia when the power went off was the one where a hitchhiker is picked up by a taxi or a truck driver. The hitchhiker discovers, to his horror, that he's been picked up by the devil who dramatically shows his cattle legs (cow or goat or sheep, depending on the teller). For some reason, it was very scary for a 9 year old.

Ms DD   

^^ it was horse. Yup. It scared me bt it was also exciting :D surely it doesnt scar the children. Same with dhegdheer stor. It was scary but harmless folk story.