Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

EAsy way To mAke Money $$$? check this and dont tell the admin..

OG Moti   

The only reason you came here is you want money and you want to make it easy way ok you are in the right place but few requirments first:

1. you must be intelligent

2. you must live where somalis are located

3. you must be friendly and know how to attract people.

so what should u do to make money...ok

copy the topics of somaliaonline forums and compile them into a book and somalis will buy it.. beleive me u will make money.. and hey dont forget to send me my share

ofcourse the admin will be pissed off so send the admin some cash too, that is if u and i made enough.. i hope no copy right is invlove here.. i hate that... good luck it is a great idea try it guys

Lefty   

Og moti..Are you serious about this ?

I would rather be poor instead of copying some of the latest pathetic threads such as "who's the fattest in this site " or "which nick is the longest or the shortest" and etc. Besides the only people who would even dare looking at those type of books would only be those with high on khaat and I don't think they have any left over money to buy them.

---------

OG Moti   

By the way, guys think like chinesse, anything could be sold.. and somaliaonline forum would be a good book, it depends how you market your product, you can give an attractive title to the book lets say Understand Somalis man this book will be block baster.. try guys and send my share....

Somaliaonline brothe posters are coming soon, new 2003 posters, wait and see this time it will be better than before.. loooool guys about the SOL book it is great idea try it.. peace

you now what! an idea is an idea, and personally no idea is a bad idea. i do i agree, you can sell just about anything depending on how you present you product, how much time you put into it, and how you can convince ppl to by your poduct and why they should buy it.

iam not saying iam gonna go right ahead and make a book version of somaliaonline cuz it's not something i would want to persue but what iam saying is that i like the direction you're thinking at, u seem like a business oriented individual.