Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

2 ISSUES - what do u prefer girls?

hey

To me i love a guy who can control me they just attract me and i dont know why and matter fact i like when they have attitude...to me age is a limit you should be younger tahn me even thought u might me mature and you should be 10yrs older than me that aint right sister.

lol@QacBaro...adigaa ...911 kulaha..no need 4 dat...qoorsagaaro aa adi lagu gelina...no prblm wit dat...lool..u'd be the one callin the 911 in this situation..lol

i think the way u (Silent Sistah) used control is kinda confusin' ..atleast 2 me...

do u mean...control as in..he has everything set..has control of the situation...knowz when 2 pull out a chair..when 2 talk to a cop when yall caught 4 speedin'..lol..OR...control as in ...."we're gonna do this ..we're gonna do that..u just sit there n' look pretty"...if the latter is watchu mean..SQUASH DAT!!...i don't need 2 sit 2 look pretty..i can look pretty standin' up!!!..lol

aight, first let me thank y'all for ya replies...much appreciated!

hmm, so the kinda control im describing is confusing haa...ok sorry for not making it clear, i just assumed everyone knew wha i was talking about..but i guess a couple of people got me

shoobaro u read ma mind...it is just as u put it below

would you rather be dominated at home or be the dominant one, which we all know is a common fact in a merital house hold.

juxa also understood:

when i say upper hand, i dont mean getting dictated or dominated, i mean, mostly one partner agrees or gives into either the ideas or in extreme cases the demands of the other.

cheers for your well thought out reply sis...

I want to ask you, by being controlling, in other words dominating the significant other, in which case, do you mean physically or mentally or you just meant to ask an overall perception of the whole thing???

laziegirl , i meant the latter, overall in the relationship.........dont take it to extremes in simple situations, who makes the decissions, who is more persuasive ext... im not takling about violently controlling u. your reply was what i was looking for sis....an explanation to what u like..and why. ;)

now dutch diva , did that kind ahelp clarify what kinda control im talking about...ma bad for using the wrong wording.

just one more Q, see those of u who like younger guys,,,,,do u recon they easier to dominate and thus u ilke being the dominanat partner....or are my perceptions totally wack? i dont know, i do tend to find that younger guys do everything u say...they never let u down,,,,but it is fun to fight every now and again. i hate it when a guy agrees with everything that i say, and never debates what i say/do, then u think he aint got an opinion of his own...am i wack :confused:

Qac Qaac   

Who said if the man is younger than u, u could control him...

Ninku wuxuu ku xiran yahay, kartidiisa it doesn't matter the age, asoo kaa yar 10 sano, uu still ku control gareenkaraa.

Dutch Diva... ar iga tak, qoor sagaaro naageed, waalagu dhintaa runtii, qoorta iisii daa.

I tend to be very controlling. I cant relax unless I have some semblance of control over every situation. The fact that it's absolutely impossible to maintain control over everything slows me down, but doesn't stop me. In terms of 'relationships', I have learned to identify and keep away from controlling personalities after a couple of natural disasters.

As for age, I'm content with my peers. I don't go too far up or down.

Queen, ok, thanks for spelling it out sis, sometimes all i see is letters and i cant make sense of them,,,,dont worry it aint a disease...im just slow.

aeryn, i would hate to be the guy that comes up against u....u would just be killing their male ego...daamn....now we might as well ask if there is a single man that likes to be dominated as u specified....do u think if u put that in a lonely hearts add....u would get a single reply :confused: :confused:

Qac Qaac   

a single man who liked to be dominated, that is not a man, that is what we call a sick, or she man, damn.. nin maha.. some Kinky stuff maybe.

Senora   

I want a man that can read my mind and Does everything that i want him to do, and does it right ( the way i like it!) Call it what you want, but thats just how I like it!

I also like them young ;) ( though my groom-to-be doesn't fall under these description) :rolleyes: ...which is getting a bit annoying....

the art of mastery ......Sighs

Diamante   

bisinka iyo burdaha...all u women should be ashamed of urselfs, preying on the young like that icon_razz.gif

they would probably run a mile if they came accross this thread :D

Taqwa   

Assalamu Alaikum Wr Wb,

Three things to look @:

- Hadaad gursaado nin adigu oo sareeysid, WAx lagu faano maxaa, waayo nacaas ayad gursadaay.

- Hadaad gursaado nin xukun kugu haya , nacasnimo aya ku geeyeey.

- Hadaad gursaado qof ku ogol oo ixtiraam leeh , markaasi reer ayad dhistaay.

Silent Walaalo With that said and done, I have read your post twice, just to fully comprehend what you were saying. I readily admit that I have not understood the gist of your post. Time constraints deny me an opportunity to fully respond accordingly, lakiin the balance is to find someone that compliments your intelligence and Vice versa. There is a saying that an ***** will take you down with him or kill you both. Lakin an average Joe might take you to your destination but at least in status.

LuCkY   

AsaLaamu ALaikum,

firstly do u prefer guys that u can control, or guys that control u?

I'd say a LittLe of both;he's the MAN of the house and I wiLL acknowLedge that.I treat him with 100% respect and I EXPECT the same no LESS!I dont want a guy that wiLL waLk aLL over me Like a mat and I sure as heLL dont need a guy I can boss around eek!

secondly does age really matter

Yes it does to me...8-9yrs OLder than me creeps me out a LiL bit.I dont know why.

PEace :D !

Qac Qaac   

i bet i culd dominate u!

Can u imagine Qacbaro getting dominated by silent sistah.. looooool that's funny.

the only way u could dominate me, is if i let u dominate me. as u see it, i am still on a control, coz i chose u to dominate me this time.. like a flip a coin. that's all.