Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

2 ISSUES - what do u prefer girls?

maybe im bored and have a lot of time on my hands.... but i been thinking about this for a while,,,,,

firstly do u prefer guys that u can control, or guys that control u?

secondly does age really matter

personally, i like a guy that can put me in my place.

and i think that age matters, the thought of ever-even thinking about dating a guy the same age as me or younger than me, makes me sick. i know its not rational because people mary guys sometims 10 yrs younger than them....i just need to here the arguements from the other side, or to support me,,,,coss, my rationale aint feeling itself, and though i feel the way i feel, there is a small part of me that feels it is wrong.

p.s, guys opinions are welcome!

Xarago   

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

coss, my rationale aint feeling itself, and though i feel the way i feel, there is a small part of me that feels it is wrong.

eh..eh..eh.. smile.gif That is rich coming from you.

The issue of control is ludicrous. No1 needs to control or be controlled. I blv in respecting each other's wishes,desires and ambitions. About age - well, the younger the better ;) . I used to mind even speaking to guys younger than I'm, but its really doesnt matter anymore, i even like them better young :D

7/9 true say, control is a strong word, and no1 should be controlled,,,,but u know wha i mean, some1 always has the upper-hand.

i dont like it when i have the upper hand, and i control what happenes in the relationship (please guys dont preach here about Allah controls - i know, and im not takling about it on that level). i dont think its perticularly nice when a guy actually meets all my demands and wishes...i loose interest real quick.

dangerous, i think u read my other post...there aint no1 here at the moment, and im enjoying it, however, recent experiences have me reviewing my views....

NoVa   

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

firstly
do u prefer guys that u can control, or guys that control u?

secondly
does age really matter

1. Well ya @ the moment I luv. controllin' guys brains for a while...i'mean it's every girl/women's ambitios to control a man. But then after a while u realized, maybe who knows they r just letting u think u r controlling them ya know..lol...So 2 answer ur Q na, I woudln't wanna control a man neither do i wanna be controlled mentally, physically and phycology..that's just crazy...Nobody wants to be in that position..or else u'll just breakdown...and it's NOt a Healthy Relationship either...were ur so tighted up 2 this person's controlling..naah' I rather live in the streets then...lol

2. "Age aint'NOthing but a NUmber". It does matter for me @ the moment, can't pic. myself with a younger man not even one' that is my age. Even lets say this person is very mature enough than the average man out there, u'll still feel like he's still a baby ya know lol...well, in the old' days, it was alright for a man 2 be Older than a girl/woman by 10 or even 20 years. That age gap wasn't a big deal. But now it also has being reversed...u'll c women who r with younger men...as 2 to 5 or even 15 years(AShton and Demi Moore...lol)...Hey maybe when I"m 40, sure i might not mind who knows getting with a younger man haha....I'mean If "STella Got Her Grooves Back"..Remember that movie...Why couldn't i get mine too.... :D:Dicon_razz.gif

Diamante   

having control over a man sounds quite boring, it would just mean to me that he's weak, besides where's the fun in that when all he would do is waggle his tail every time u stare

Besides i like my man rough and big, someone i could look up to physically and morally, and even when a i let the tongue slip is not afraid to manhandle me, pin me agains the wall and...uhum...anyway i musnt get ehm get carried away now so ill leave it at that redface.gif

As for the age...younger Hell No...the older the better, i got a thing for grey hairs on the temples...segsi ;) ...besides there's an old saying that goes like this Nin ku dhalikaro, wuu ku dhaqi karaa ;);)

Bess.   

Originally posted by *Diamante*:

having control over a man sounds quite boring, it would just mean to me that he's weak, besides where's the fun in that when all he would do is waggle his tail every time u stare

Besides i like my man rough and big, someone i could look up to physically and morally, and even when a i let the tongue slip is not afraid to manhandle me, pin me agains the wall and...uhum...anyway i musnt get ehm get carried away now so ill leave it at that
redface.gif

As for the age...younger Hell No...the older the better, i got a thing for grey hairs on the temples...segsi
;)
...besides there's an old saying that goes like this Nin ku dhalikaro, wuu ku dhaqi karaa
;);)

hmmmmmmmmmm :confused:

why does it have to be either way......can't we just hang?...no control....no issues...... ;)

peace

Maybe I'm just cynical today, but why would you want either?

I wouldn't want someone I can so easily take advantage of, or someone who does not respect you enough to attempt to control you as if you were a child.

posted by SS

firstly do u prefer guys that u can control, or guys that control u?

I think what Silent Sista is meaning to say is this perticular quote is, would you rather be dominated at home or be the dominant one, which we all know is a common fact in a merital house hold.

To answer your question silent sista, i think the wifes have no say in that department, because it's the husbands that have the last say in the decicion making of the family, even thou he can consider his wife's input but the final say cames down to what he think is best for the family..

secondly does age really matter

I think age kiynda matters, that's if you are thinking bout the long run, because ma fiicna in ay islaantaada kaa hor gaboowdo. laakiin hadaad is leedahay islaan kale oo yar baad raadsan doontaa, then i don't see the problem :D:D

asxantu

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

good Qs sister. control? well a healthy relationship must have a balance, but i agree with you most relationship tend to have one partner having the upper hand over the other.

when i say upper hand, i dont mean getting dictated or dominated, i mean, mostly one partner agrees or gives into either the ideas or in extreme cases the demands of the other.

ps, most women, myself included do not like a walk-over man(nacamle) . that is just a tip. i would rather prefer as silent sistah said a man who can put me into my place(yareey yac) :D

the age, mmmmmmmm. that is hot spot. younger guys have advantage, they easier to shape ;) older one's mostly come with lugguages, some are emotionally damaged? oooh did i forget, most of older guys have history, if u know what i mean :rolleyes:

so i would say, i dont know, each cases must be judged on its merits and no, saqiir tuujis kuma talinayo

Sista, do you mean would I prefer to be in control of the relationship, in other words take charge of him???

I have a tendency to dominate my relationships, and if that makes me controlling, then I'm guilty as charged. redface.gif

For once, I would prefer someone else take charge, besides, I get bored knowing that there isn't a challenge in my relationships, and that usually spoils the fun out if it. To answer your question, yes, I would prefer for once the man to take charge or as u worded it "CONTROL" of the relationship.

Age isn't an issue with me with younger guys, the younger the better. Younger men are less hassle, if you ask me. I just can't stand to date men that are over 5 yrs my senior. I draw the line @5...but if I really like him, maybe maybe, I will keep him as a friend, which never works out in the end and I like it like that.

I want to ask you, by being controlling, in other words dominating the significant other, in which case, do you mean physically or mentally or you just meant to ask an overall perception of the whole thing??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Qac Qaac   

So most of the girls here liked to be controlled, kir iyo kut, yaa sireesiin oo hadhoow loogu yeeraa 911..loool

I would think, it would be better if the man leads... but if he is weak, then the woman should lead.. but when the woman leads it usually is not a relationship, is more like a mother kind of type, and u become yes mam.

is the like this stor i once heard, there was this guy, who is being controlled by his woman, most of the time he does, what she wants him to do, he does't have the last say... so one day his friends asked him, do u have the last say in ur relationship, he said YES.. everytime my woman tells me to do this and that i say, Yes Mam, so there fore i have the last say.

lol Noone likes a nagging woman! believe me want your relationship to be healthy be obediant to your husband,plus it's wajiib incase you didn't know,

Al7amdulillah for islam the man is always the leader if i wish i don't have to go outside leaving hm to do everything smile.gif

I Love it when my hubby looks at me displeased it's soo easy to turn him back from that :mad: To ;) see it's all about the woman Use your charms Girls. thats what there for plus it's a known fact men have a soft spot for us sometimes i think i could get away with anything.. well almost anything, and Age?

Hmmmm my hubby is 2 years older than me which makes him in this society too young to be marriad, but really, the older the better, also we must remember it's all "Calaaf"

The rules are alreay made for us it's our responsibilities not to abuse or misuse them

as long as the dude is religious and Handsome in some ways (lol) can turn your tears into smiles well you get the picture than his FINE grab him and take him to pappa.

Allah Hafiz