Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

The cynicism of SOL old Timers

The list is geographically bias. Its mainly consists of those from the colonies, and in particulaly from canada and US.

As requested its includes the following

Che

Geel

UD

KK

Marx

Saxiib, somali ma ku hadli kartaa? Afka hooyo yaa kugu diray?

Also, you still have not answered why you have winston churchil as an avatar, a notoriously drunk bigot who was no different than hitler. Care to elaborate on the reasons why you consider this man a hero?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by underdog:

NG, what's the deal? You're practicing "Tactful Deflection" with me and Xiin? Is it fear of being targeted by the kid?

I knew I would not be on that list. He takes no notice of my advice anymore. According to him I am senile. I leave it to the LIST to guide him now. :D

nuune   

Ngonge, I think it is tactical move he didn't included you in the list, maybe he means Ngonge is the super warlord of this list and he tops the list, somethin fishy there, waxbuu qarinayaa Marx

Kool_Kat   

As requested its includes the following

Che

Geel

UD

KK

NG, badaw yohoow the KK was suppose to be NG, just an innocent typo on Marax's part...You know how the 'N' and 'G' are close to the 'K' on the keyboard... :D

Ani iyo Marax heshiis beynu nahay... :cool:

NASSIR   

If I to render unsolicited advice here, it's better to have critics than loyal friends who nod all the time unless you love to stand pat.

But Marx, you need to soften and carefully balance your choice of words--politically-incorrect-holier-than-thou attitude.

On Somali unity, rather than drawing a big picture out of a narrowly conceived political goal--and convey it--seperate and justified to exericise legitimate monopoly of violence , must you tend to interlocking concepts that appeal to your audiences--both observers and responders. Whatever happened to the SL Defense force soon to be deployed to seal the "borders?" lol

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ War I am like Juje. I had the LIST an hour before it was announced. I am not in it. Yarkan woo ega quustay.
:D

The likes of NG and Norf can quashed without too much difficulty! But there is also a sense of balance and mutual understanding between us. There are people on this forum who hate me for no apparent reason. It sad, because I feel no animosity towards to anyone on SOL.

calm down brother there is no reason to get worked up like this ... I doubt any SOLer hates you ..personally I just think you like to use big words when you don't fully comprehend their meaning.

They have killed my buoyancy and positive vibe

really ?

I'm curious how have you survived on SOL for 1 year if you are this sensitive ?

you need to grow thicker skin sxb.

why dont you grow thick skin when your stopped and searched by British Police trying to stop terrorist in airports instead of acting like potential suicide bomber!!

what you do you mean I use words i dont understand you geel?? when all else fails you attack my intellect!!! no wonder you're a cynic!

Emperor   

True! True! True!

Marc, you are right, the old and those in the wrong side of that number need to be stopped, and immediately :D

Marc is a man in mission, keep marching waryaa LOol

Originally posted by peasant:

prozac10c.jpg

do you know they pulled Prozac from alot of markets. something about making people more suicidal, and generally more depressed. the new "in" drug for you youngster who like to take anti- depressants is Ritalin. supposedly it's also 'spose to make you smart or something.

And for Marx, easy on the big vocab words. some us didn't goto as big school as you.