Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

The cynicism of SOL old Timers

nuune   

Marx, what a thread, I think I was surprised to see you in another thread with "warka isii, maxaa isku dhacaayo" greeting, somehow thought Churchhill speaking Somali :D

Waryaada intiina kale ee Marx seenta ku dhagan, ka fuqa oo sii daaya odeyga.

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

... I don't think you can blame others for the weaknesses of your ideas. If they don't cut the mustard, then...you know.

I don’t think it’s an issue of my ideas being weak Val. I can confidently and unequivocally say my views are firmly held and are not up for deliberation. However this thread was a reference to those who constantly and deliberately mock my values and beliefs, not because they disagree but because they receive a perverse gratification from being discourteous towards me. In my hay day, I would have replied using similar sentiment but you get bored of daily attacks.

I think a list of these cynics should be put up! But I need the mandate to dish the dirty!! Ask and you shall receive!

Originally posted by -MARX-:

I think a list of these cynics should be put up! But I need the mandate to dish the dirty!! Ask and you shall receive!

I would like to see that list put up. And Yes that's a request

:D

Thierry.   

^^ loool Ngonge are you sure about that, although something tells the young man has a fellow from Boston on top of his list.

I will egg Marx on what ever he utters (as long as its not religious) I get certain excitement from seeing his excitement so I am with Ms DD on this.

MZanzi   

he still wants to have a little fun with his adeer Xiin & adeer Ngonge

wiilka yaro adeerki utihiin sifiican u ciyeersiya ee jahwareerka ka dhaafa

underdog   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Shocking, inankan oohintiisu ma dhamaato.

of course not. this is why they said a little education is a dangerous thing. Saaxibka has read the intelligence text book part way. He's already past the chapters on:

*Intellectual Speech preparation

*Recognition of problems an obstacles

*Persistence in the face of opposition

Laakin weli waxaa udhiman a lot more chapters such as:

*Formulating suitable solutions

*Cultivating Original Ideas

*Diplomacy

*Modesty

Give him time, he'll grow into those shoes.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Underdog is top of his list. I was in it last week but got struck out in favour of Xiin.
:D

NG, what's the deal? You're practicing "Tactful Deflection" with me and Xiin? Is it fear of being targeted by the kid?

Goodir   
Marx, I am sensing you had a very difficult childhood. Not enough love and compassion going around. If you find venting therapeutic, I am afraid SOL is not the place. I once saw a poster in a hospital reading, one can have a bad day but when everyday turns a bad day, you need to seek a professional help. Depression shall not be taken lightly.

Jaamac Churchil aka Marx

Listen chief, habrahan iyo odayaashan gaboobey verbal beating beating baa loo dhibaa, dharbaaxo kulul cyber style camal haddi kale qalbiga bay kaa jajibinyaan. ha ka baqin saaxiib, sidii mudane biggie smalls dhahay when it comes to formulating your views treat it like boxing, stick and move, stick and move.