Sign in to follow this  
Decadent Ambition

Cigaal Shiidaad

I know I will probably get flamed for this post so here it goes. There comes a time in everyone´s life when we are faced with acute decisions. Decisions which may even determine our character and who we are. Me being always inherently safe and risk averse had to find out the hard shameful way inaan Cigaal shiidaad ahay.

Anyone else here faced with a situation where he could not process his thoughts and fear took him over. I am talking about oohin and downright breaking down. Not knowing what to do and how to calmly assess the situation and take the most reasonable course of action at the time.

All my life I thought I was a raw guy, a true bred rag only to find out all the was a facade and bravado.

Now knowing that I am a certified fuleey, I would like to change my situation and do something about it? It is never too later to correct your ways so waryaada maxaad iigula talin laheedeen? How should I go about achieving that geel jire rag rag dhalay head. Someone who is calm under every situation be it real or hypothetical. After all ilaahay unbaa og dhimasho iyo nolol oo waan inaan adkeestaa. How do aan caloosha adkeestaa.

Kool_Kat   

The saying "fulay hooyadii magablanto" comes to mind...Good for you for being fulay, keep it up...Try a little less oohin though, waxaas ragnimo ma'aha! icon_razz.gif

Alxamdulilaah, I've never been in a situation where I broke down with oohin or didn't know what to do or how to get out of it...Marka horeba baan cagteyda meeshaan dhigayo eegaa dee...

STOIC   

I came to learn that the MOST muscular Macho looking men were the biggest sissies when it came to giving them an injection .The heartless person that I'm I always laugh under my mask (Almost got kicked out of the floor one time)..You are NOT alone dude :D

Tuujiye   

Marka horeba baan cagteyda meeshaan dhigayo eegaa dee...

:D Carabka lee yuusan ku murgacan cabdee! qof wili baratay sida carabka luu tuujiyo ma jirto..laakiin hadii aad carab isku walaaqoo raadsaneysid bacdul kistaas kor ku qoran, aboosto waaye.... carab murgacday aa la dhahay, carabkale lee lagu uujiyaa...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Haatu   

At moments like those I take deep breaths, close my eyes and make the decision. Finished. Once the decision is made you shouldn't think about it anymore because there's nothing you can do to change it.

Horta,quick question: Yaa kula joogay? ma walaalaha?, xaaskaga,carurtada? if so,you are safe. Kuwas baac iyo bacawba wey ku support gareynayan.

Laakin,hadii dad ajnabi ah, qaraba kora, asxaab, saxib iyo dad kale ay yihiin: Baladka ka guur.

BOB   

Women will no longer be able to give birth to the likes of Khalid bin Al-Waleed (r.a) said Abu Bakar (r.a) and Khalid's last words were 'May the eyes of the cowards never sleep.'

Fuleynimada qaarkeed waa damiirxumo, geesinimada qaarkeedna waa doqonimo...however, he who learns to master and balance the two is the smartest.

Peace, Love & Unity.