Sign in to follow this  
OneManGang

What is the best way to approach someone?

Farey,

It's not that I am trying to approach a girl. I just wanted to use it in case it happens to me someday. So don't accuse me being insecure.

Shayhem,

That is pretty usefull steps. I may try it in the future.

I yet to see very convincing approach, except Shayhem's methods :eek:

underdog   

"Blow in her ear hole"??? LOL...Poet, brother, I think you missed the word "approach" in the topic. You must be a brave man to slide up next to a strange girl and blow in her ear hole...maybe after she gets down with your vibe, you can walk her to a hospital to get her ear-drum fixed.

With all the Cassanovas and stalkers giving advise I can throw in my 2 cents.

"Stick and Move"...Make the girl laugh on your first meeting and try not to monopolize her time, she wasn't planning on running into you so make an impression and split.

Hope77   

Go straight over to the person in question and say! (You must have a serious expression on you face as well as the tone of voice)

Excuse, I have seen around and find you very attractive! Do wanna go to bed with me but we’ll have get married first..

They will certainly be shocked so lol and say hey I find this joke so hilarious and I wanted to know if anybody else would agree.. By the way my name is …… What is yours?

This not for the well mannered and cultured . Therefore I take no responsibility for the actions that might be taken by certain individuals when this is used in our community !!! Warning you might be stoned to death or be labelled a slut for the rest of you days..

Peace and love

hope77