Sign in to follow this  
OneManGang

What is the best way to approach someone?

Let's suppose you have a feeling for some one ,and you want to meet that certain person in away or another. What is the best way to approach that person without getting a backlash or discomfort from the targeted person? Would you call him/her? Would you set an appointment? or would you simply go there and tell her/him straightforwardly that you have a feeling for her/him? Or will you go in circles not know what to say? :confused:

Share yo method please! I am trying to pick the most logical one and try it!

Yoo!! OneManGang , listen bro as long as you hesitate you not getting nothing, go for it and get it done with man why you waste time ? if she turns you down then OOHH SH1T naah am joking if she turns you down then you going to get better one sooner before later but they normally say Yes when i show them my charming smile and gangsta looks.. just be confident homez and you going to get the tightest meanest ummh

Hibaad   

Just be straightforward bro there is no point in going around it. If the person is intersted than it doesn't matter how or when.

Blessed   

I wouldn't be straight. It is better to get to know the person and see what they are on, are they really all that, single even straight (one never knows lol).

And then you can just ask them out or something ... but 'waan ku rabaa' in the first instant can be a little risky .... even Muna would ran away icon_razz.gif

On the other hand .. it is cool to take risks. So what ever Ur comfy with bro.

ppl ppl ppl..... ur all confused... the best way 2 appraoch a person is to walk up 2 them n trip on em... if they say its ok.. then they chill .. if they make a scen then they not worth it coz all the after is ATTENTION... (like most MALIS) :D

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG. BUT AIN'T THE GUY'S JOB TO APPROACH A GIRL. WELL MAY BE THE TIME HAS CHANGED AND EVERYTHING. AND I KNOW WE IN THE 21TH CENTURY, BUT PERSONALLY I WOULD NEVER APPROACH A GUY. I MIGHT GIVE HIM A SIGN BUT I WOULD NOT APPROACH HIM. I'S SURE THERE IS A LOT OF GIRLS OUT THERE WHO ARE LIKE ME. SO, MY ADVISE IS GO AHEAD AND STEP UP TO HER. ASK HER FOR HER PHONE #. AND IF IT DIDN'T WORK OUT, I AM SURE U WILL FIND ANOTHER GIRL, MAY BE BETTER THAN HER.

:D

I never thought about it until recently, but a confident guy is very attractive ;) ....show some guts and approach your target with some confidence, but dont over do it coz it can back fire.

lulla   

There many ways to approach females..like ameenah said..being straight forward can scared the person away..so approach the girl confidently and just chat with her like u would with anyone..take ur time getting to know her..i wouldn't rush..after all ur feelings might go away after u get to know her or increase..either way.. ;) good luck!

N.O.R.F   

if know her just pick yr moment bro, if not then execute a master plan, ie chat and get to know her then start seein her then bobs yr uncle mate!!!lol

Basically it depends on the mood of the person you are approaching. Dont assume that you will get lucky! ;) . It takes a long time to get your chat up lines to a perfectionist level. I suggest you get the English Concise Dictionary and i am sure that you can come up with some fabulous chat up phrases :D:D:D . Enjoy Reading!

farey   

BRO I THINK YOU ARE INSECURE , BE BRAVE SHOW HER THAT YOU CARE ,TRY TO SAY SOME COMPLIMENTS THEN YOU WILL SEE . TAKE THE INTIATIVE CIAO

IS SHE BRETTY HA HA HA

shyhem   

Use the lion rule,Which is u're always better than u'r prey.

Rule 1 locate u'r prey

2- make sure u know what is't that u want from the lady.

3- log u'r target into the zone.

4- go for the kill

5- If it doesn't work, well its not like she is the first or the last one to diss U, and certainly it won't be written all over u'r face that miss so and so just dissed U.

So stopping beating around the bush and go for the kill.

Ariadne   

Okay, heres a small secret no girl can resist a guy that is confidant. A sense of humour can work miracles too, casually joke about how the world is ending and we're all going to die. Walk up to her and strike up a conversation about say the mega-gigantic costumer/client complex females are so fond of. And if that dosn't work theres always the weather

Miriam1   

"casually joke about how the world is ending and we're all going to die. "

lool i dont know why but i couldnt stop laughing when i read that icon_razz.gif:Dicon_razz.gif

Be cofident, begin with asalamu'alikum be respectful and create a interesting decent conversation.

Abdinuur   

OR YOU CAN JUST ACT LIKE GHETTO AND SAY STUFF LIKE "DROP YO DIGITS!!!" AND THEN BE KIND AND ACT LIKE A GENTLEMAN(for men) OR A LADY (for women).

SHEYTAN...I ain't judging but I am little concerned with your name dawg. Why in the world would you name yourself SHEYTAN?