Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

London Mayoral Election - Who got your vote?

Paragon   

^^No it isn't predictable. It's called oil the wheels of democracy and throwing out fat incumbant politicians and bearaucrats. I wish the tory'll reform the civil service for once and make thousands of inefficient workers redundant. And, reduce council tax.

Two terms for one party makes 'em grow too fat to care. But allows them to cover up that road somewhere in whitechapel or hillingdon village they open up in their first term. That's all two terms are good for. The politicians should be kept on their toes. Constant switch and shift of political allegiance does it easy.

Ibtisam   

The tory have not improved, they are not any better now then they were in the last election, they only reason they will win, is not because they are good, but because people just want a change, a different set. Different does not mean it is a better alternative, nor will it improve our life or make much of a change with regards to council tax etc. That is worrying, that people will vote for them, simply because labour has gotten so bad, rather than Tory got so much better.

Emperor   

^Your Ken is losing so bad, what's not that so appealing about him...

Voting is not Halal, there is no Muslim running for the Mayor...

PS: I didn't vote, how do they vote?

mhhh :Dsmile.gif:D “I think these results are not just a vote against Gordon Brown and his government, I think they are a vote of positive confidence in the Conservative Party,”

p.s Ibti dear i told you so.....the blues are back.

Paragon   

^why do you want to be rid of the bendy buses? They're the only good thing Ken did for us. Plus, Somalis call them miskiin-kaalkaal smile.gif .

By the way, I was watching Boris give his first speech in the GLA, and while coming to the podium he almost fell. Guess what his comment was? To rephrase, 'ah Ken's last minute booby-traps' lol. And before he finished his speech, he talked about some dogs (undesirable personnel) in the civil service? saying, 'I'll make sure these dogs are humanly euthanised' smile.gif . The things he comes up with are classic, like calling the Mayoral building, this 'wonderful onion' lol. He's got jokes smile.gif .

Ibtisam   

^^Right here :cool:

I'll be watching his every move, and saying I told you so.I'm waiting for him to shove a pork sausage up the Muslim community's as*s. And when he does, be sure it'll be a large one. :(

It is sad that as the most powerful conservative figure, he will do for tory, what Brown has done for labour. :cool: when Boris cocks up with the usual blunders (and i assure you he will) the tory's will pay, with votes at the next general election.

Blessed   

^Salaams sugar.. smile.gif

Maskiinah London, wey u dhamaatey. Allah yarxamha :( . A fellow expat left the words these words on the BBC news site.. ..' will the last person to leave London, please turn off the lights'. It's so on the point.

Urrm. is the the end of the RISE festival? LoL.

p.s Ibty, there's a huge UNOP office not far from me, let me know if you want me to get the 'waasta' ball rolling :D