Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

London Mayoral Election - Who got your vote?

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^Lol @nothing will change. An racist, islamichobic i*doit will be running London, I'm sure things will change.

Will I be met with hello black ******* at Gatwick on May 15th?

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool @ haha

Boris is the better choice; Isseh, firstly hello. Secondly, if Boris wins, I will quote this to your moaning self everytime. :D

Ken, won in 2002 as an independent candidate, he has always been his own person, rather following Labour. It is sad that Jewish lobbing and Brown have caught up with him.

As for him, his book will make him enough money. :D

Paragon   

Ken, won in 2002 as an independent candidate, he has always been his own person, rather following Labour. It is sad that Jewish lobbing and Brown have caught up with him.

As for him, his book will make him enough money.

Lol. Oh yeah, he did, didn't he? That was clever of him after TB said Ken would be a disaster for London. That was after Maggie has given him the sack! I am telling you, Ibti, the mistake your 'boss' (I shall take the liberty to assume you are in his employ - centrally or remotely smile.gif ), made was to run back to the very authority that had slapped a cold fish on his face, not once but twice. Once by the tory and then by Labour under TB. Personally, I supported Ken in his renegade independent years. But since he became Labour's darling, I wrote him off alogether. That was 4 years ago. And believe you me many Londoners are wild and renegade at heart - to simply word it - we love to convince ourselves that we're voting in a 'harmlessly' anti-authority politician, who'll give two fingers to the top dogs. Ken changed in the last four years, and that change was the silliest thing he ever did - accepting to be invited back into Labour by Lair Blair.

Now, do you know why many Londoners voted in Boris? Huh? I'll tell you why. The fellow comes across as an utter baffoon. A political clown with his shoe-laces tied to each other, stumbling and offending at each minor press conference etc. And you know what? That's the very thing he's liked for lol. That a man of this character can BE Mayor is doubly entertaining and daring. Why do you think Americans voted in Bush, twice? Because the majority of the public are simply looking for someone on their level; not some smart ken who charges you for every inch you drive in the city centre. Don't get me started on that at least fo now smile.gif . Anyway, I come to know Boris around 2001 through several sites dedicated to STOPPING him lol. Like BorisWatch and others that carried his most humourous quotes the man has ever uttered. I was actually subscribe to a site that was dedicated to documenting his words and moves. I wonder whatever happened to w4mp these days. So, the fellow is entertainment personified. Compare that to Ken? For the records, I HATE paddock's policies, insinuations and all that crap about his policing shyte.

PS: Lol. About the book; d'you mind passing in it over when you are done with it- i can wait a year for it because there's nothing interesting about the man. Congession charges, bendy buses, Oyster card, olympics....err what else is there? Oh perhaps his several divorces and many kids smile.gif . Ah even that isn't interesting .... Better stop before someone calls him a nazi guard in ...

Ibtisam   

You don't even drive yaa Isseh!! Also as for londoners "looking for someone on their level" :confused: I did not know london identified with a "boffoon, with his shoe-laceds tied together"!

P.s. Bye your own! it will only cost you £20. :D

Standard has gone to press that Boris has won, already. I can't wait to see Londoners cry mercy when Boris messes up their life! lol :cool:

N.O.R.F   

Its politics and things take a long time to change when the wheels have already been set in motion by predocessors (sp).

Isseh, you txt me you voted Boris saxib. Its OK, you can tell Ibtisam she won't bite your head off :D

Thierry.   

Toure, Brown's been a good exchequer by keeping up expendature to keep the economy afloat from recession, but his problem now is that he doesn't have a good exchequer who can do him the job he dd for TB. Well, I guess Labour's -1 and Tory's +12 is rather telling. Charisma and charm have thrashed sure-footed economics-mind . Here's a lesson for you lol. Crunching numbers ain't enough in politics, eh?

Loool Isseh lesson well noted,

Brown needs to spice up his life, it’s a shame he hasn’t got a good spin Dr like Alistair Campbell (being a guest at Richard and Judy and Jonathon Ross show might have done it for him).

People no longer vote for policy/manifestos. It’s all about the personality/public image

Northerner this the problem of democracy and letting every tom, dick and Harry vote. I am sure many voted for Boris just for a laugh and women vote for Cameron because he is better looking

But if Boris wins lets see what he can do maybe his Turkish-ness will shine through

Paragon   

Norf, sxb that was meant be hush hush. Hadii kale I'll be skinned alive. Not by Ibti particularly, 'cos she's allergic to blood, but other folks I don't want to be on their bad side.

Toure, lol. Well, it's a learning of a sort aint it, but learning the hard way. I feel for Brown you know. I kinda feel the man isn't bad but he's prospects were messed up for him by TB. Let's see how in the coming 2 years labour manages to regain its swayed voters. It's gonna be a tought nut to crack, I'll tell ya!

Ibti, Lol. Ken's the reason why driving is futile if you are in certain zones.

Hey I am not gonna spend 20 quid for a loser's autobigraphy. I'm spending money on Boris' book, if it ever comes. Oh that'll make a smashing read :D . Here are several of his quotes; they're precious! :D

“Give that man a coconut!”

Have I Got News For You, 2003

“There is absolutely no one, apart from yourself, who can prevent you, in the middle of the night, from sneaking down to tidy up the edges of that hunk of cheese at the back of the fridge”

On the dangers of obesity.

We will demonstrate that we are the party that cares about the older generation by propelling a man who is so full of vim he will give me a thrashing on the squash court and has nine-and-a-half grandchildren.”

Trying to get his dad elected in Teignbridge, 2005

“Statistically, I am due to be fired again.”

When asked if he was due to be included in the latest Tory reshuffle, June 2007

Now beat that? :D

Ibtisam   

Isseh, you txt me you voted Boris saxib. Its OK, you can tell Ibtisam she won't bite your head off

Lool :D Qarxiis.com! hehe lool.

Isseh, we shall see!

Toure:

Your damn MR. Brown!!!!

P.s. How did the exams go??

Paragon   

“This mayor is going to cling on to office like a limpet with prehensile buttocks.”

On his rival for London Mayor, Ken Livingstone, 2008

Labour at its worst defeat in 40 years. That's what I call a good old tory thrashing smile.gif .

Thierry.   

Does statements are quality :D

And cheap Shish Kebab :D:D

That’s it folks I have jumped ship (I was getting fed up with Sky rocketing Travel costs anyway)

Ibti I still haven’t done them the first one is next week

GB should hire me as his spin Dr, the first thing we would do is go to Trinny and Suzanne and get a celebrity make over (Its al about the image these days)

Ibtisam   

^^^^^LOooooooool @ Trinny and sue make over, he needs so much more!!! Speech, walk, expressions etc. :D no hope for GB!!

:rolleyes: Jumped ship for shish Kebaab! I'm just gonna stand on the side line and say "I told you so" everytime something goes wrong.! :D

Thierry.   

Ibti the British are ungrateful let them experience some patchy time with the Tories they will come crawling back

Ibtisam   

^^^You know I have no party loyalty, I support whoever flies my flag. I doubt I could ever be happy with supporting labour, or con or Lib dem. You need some flexibility. As for the British, the are largely lazy and ******, they don’t bother to vote or get involved in politics, until they are severely affected, and they get super annoyed, then they vote the opposite way for the next two terms, so that the other party abuses them for 10yrs. So predictable. :rolleyes: