Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

What kind of friends do u avoid?

pearl   

lolol..rudy....i think ur on happy pill or somethin.....u always seem to be soo jolly...keep it up...

i think u might the first somalian austin powers...groovy baby!

Pearl! do i make u feel happy! u see! its contagious and spreading already!! do me a favor and plz dont compare to no Brits! i hate those ppl with passion!! they should called it land-of-fags!! :eek:

Jaabir   

Originally posted by rudy:

yo, seriously, i got no time for hate business! so i love yall~~ its free just love babe!

another goomba thread!! remember a good moslem thinks +ve always! plz!! :confused:

1 hour later.. honorable Rudy stated =>>>>

Originally posted by rudy:

do me a favor and plz dont compare to no Brits! i hate those ppl with passion!! they should called it land-of-fags!! :eek:

Rudy.. what drug are you on Saxib?

pearl   

u two are a joke...lololol :D:D:D

darman...looks like the happy isnt working soo well....i wonder who the manufacturers are :mad:

rudy...i command u to take another pill....no take 2....on second thought finish the whole damn bottle!!!!.

hey pearl! D knows that i love him! he my bro! so

i dont what u talking about sista! but anyway, why dont u invite us over and lecture us about what bad boyz we were~~ u can spank bro D, he like that, na'mean! :cool:

pearl   

lolol...ooh how i would love to spank somebody!!...

its good to see that u have come to the realization of being a bad boy....they said admitting to ur problem is the first stage to being cured.....though i dont know who the hell "they" are...

scorates! where were u when i shouting na soo noqo! abooye! sudanta ma ana keenya boo abo dhahay! what it means lord knows! so may be if can explain that to us, u can figure what went wrong!!!