Suldaanka

Why Somaliland has not been recognised?

I think most koonfurians have problem with legalities and how nations are formed.  Its like gooni with kindergarden logic. Somalia and Somaliland were  two different countries. We are not talking about ethnicity and religion. Did we join each other as freeman even though Somaliland was never colonised. Italian somalia was colonised to the fullest. With Italian settlers every where. Did the union fail  yes it did very bad there was no union worse then that of somalia and Somaliland total state collapse. The act of union was never ratified. So Somaliland and Somalia were never legally a country. This is the main point most koonfurians have no idea how we became a nation. Maskaxdooda  xamara laga xukuma nooh bay kaga dhegtey. But the reality is  Somalia is under united trusteeship.  And Somalia needs to fight harder for its independence don't let the legitimacy of  the US  fool you. Somaliland on the other hand is totally independent and no one can occupy Somaliland. 

• Thanks 1

gooni   

Dooda faraha badan oo aan laysku fahmayn waxaa ka fiican inaad ingiriiskii u noqotaan markii ugu dambaysay.

Waxaad waydiisaan koonfurta ma adigaa nagu daray mise anagaa doonanay?

Hadii uu ku jawaabo anigaa isku kiin daray dhulka fariista oo ka barya inuu idinkasoo celiyo.

Hadii uu dhaho adinkaa doortay inaad walaalihiin la midawdaan, shalay iyo cataw caado rageed ma'aha aan lafta jabtay kabno oo iskaashano aqoonsi aakhiro lagama sugo waa wax waa hore dhintay.

9 hours ago, qofkale said:

I don't think the Somaliland/Somalia situation is in the hands of the Somalis anymore. In my opinion, how this plays out now depends on what the Ethiopians, regional Gulf Arab countries (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar) & Kenya with the help of the E.U., USA and China have in store for the region.

The most humiliating part is that the Gulf Arabs or Ethiopia have never determined their own fate themselves.

British and French have always decided for Ethiopia and the same two for Arabs. America of course takes over British/French.

So it is water carriers of America that are deciding.

2 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^^

I will have it know to those Illiterate cretins and inanity-vomiting trolls around here in SOL, that far be it for them to actually worry their little empty heads with the affairs of Somaliland, that they would be better off to basically and really care (and be concerned with) for their kin and kith in Somalia, who are, in fact, now under a "glorified form of a colonial occupation" by a bunch of hired African's Bantu mercenaries, in this freaking day and age. 

That would have been (in my view) a better fist of a subject matter for them to actually care for. Not Somaliland's destiny, given that whatever else that could be said about Somaliland, at least her days to come are matters in which her proud sons acting with liberty will decide and will take care of it.

Wouldn't it be very funny if the world map is changed triggered by Corona Virus? The map has to change, but anything so monumental needs a trigger.

The Iranians put a Military, not just any satellite, in space and both US and Israel could not stop them this time. All the boats of Iran were out to see shadowing every western ship for retaliation if their space program was interfered with.

Why are all troubles always somehow affecting HoA and Gulf?

If trouble happens those who think they are strong like Ethiopia are definitely falling apart and those who think they have no diplomatic chance now will get what they wanted since they are ready for it. That is what I see happening. No body is going to stop Somaliland if some chaos happened, which probability is very high.

Hate doom and gloom, but food issue is becoming even bigger than COVID right now.

Oodweyne what I find so strange is who on earth do they think they are deceiving not the EU and US officials or the au or igad . Any one with a bit of a common sense  and can read between the lines will  see  that they are pure amateurs.  The so called bunker government is the same as during the  times of hassan sh Mahamoud. Some people are saying alshabaab is making progress  when it comes to taking  new territories in that failed state down south. Twitter kids bots won't  change things on the ground. The bunker govt can't ignore its problems for ever. 

As usual, this deals with money and the tribal elders. 

Whoever can pay the most money is the man with the money to give in the first place for he can only give what he has! He is in charge, technically yes is he not?

Dhaqaale   

I don't mind if the north west clan gets independence as long as they leave the Harti people alone. So be gone from our nation oh devil clan from the north west desert.

Lol @Oodweyne

If you truly think only one clan has political power over another than you are just criticizing the issue you are against, not addressing the root of the complaint.

You think "Oh One Clan Makes More Money So They Own More" If that truly the case than do you think anyone would get along? Doubted.

I understand you critique the troll post but not everyone feels so strongly about Puntland nationalism because their Senate has failed to gain official support more than once. It's true!