Sign in to follow this  
Surxun

Ladies what turns you off in man?

Nephissa   

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

Nin labo naagood lahaa aa wuxuu dhihi jiray bidaarta ma ineey d'a iiga soo baxday baa u qabtiin, waa sideey labadeeyda naagood midba habeenkaan u imaado, allah, illaahay ma ii kaa keenay inta dhahaan, eey saliid macsaro kulul iigu daliigaan eey seey iigu salaaxaayeen tintiiba gacmohooday raacday.lol.

Adiga je jey marka hadaaba saliid macsaro bidaar la mariyo kaseeysid gacanaa kuu taagay. cimrigaa ma noolee.

LooooooL! ehhhh...akhaaaas!! naagta salaaxeeso baso yuuul ah, oo walicaato saliid sii marineeeso ma kasiii xumooo! luushitees lee iga dheh, kabo miyaa.

Somalina   

= A man who doesn't want to be the fixer upper but calls the man instead...

= Jealous type...

=low IQ

=fat

=talks too much for his own good..

=doesn't pray

raula   

Babyface_2;43382 wrote:
What Turns Me off in a Woman, hmmmm let's see:

I'ma keep it simple, Ladies Pls, i don't care how good you look, smell, smile, twirk, and etc.. but pls you gotta take care of your underarms. ewww, yo that shit is mad nasty man, that kills it for me. I saw some females looked like they had "Don King" in a headlock, fa sho', it ain't sexy, that's all i'ma say about that.

Holla~

loooooool..tis made my day..Oh wat a visual.

As for me..there is something visibly irritating about ...nin gaaban, oo calool kuus ah..oo qosol dheer!

Juxa   

Ouch raula

I can see all the sol shorties taking 6 steps back iyagoo ku haruufaya

I cant stand nin hadal badan:)

I find it a turn off when a man is indecisive, gossips and has a bad character. Furthermore men who bite their nails, use drugs, smoke wether it's shisha or cigarretes, drink alcohol or chew khat and last but not least men who complain all the time.

Bluelicious;825470 wrote:
I find it a turn off when a man is indecisive, gossips and has a bad character. Furthermore men who bite their nails, use drugs, smoke wether it's shisha or cigarretes, drink alcohol or chew khat and last but not least men who complain all the time.

I second that. I dont like a man who lies. Has multiple women and is self made broke man.

finestsista2005;825471 wrote:
I second that. I dont like a man who lies. Has multiple women and is self made broke man.

Oh I forget the most important one a man who lies is a turn off because a lie can destroy more then you think then when you tell the truth even if that truth would be something the person dislikes.

Aaliyyah   

this thread is still going after years lol..my comment from four years ago still stands. Men who smoke..Uff

Saxansaxo ..why is balwad the last point in your list? are they from the most hated thing to the least hated..or u were just writing everything that turns you off.

I am so surprised...no xalimoo said that she dont like a man who beats her up!! lool....So i guess they all like to be beaten the shyte off!! No wonder...xalimoos in la marry all low life niggas who punch them like pinatas!! lol

Aaliyyah   

^ lol qof maskax san leh waxaas kama fakarayo. ma aha wax listkaba lugu daro. I cant say hey i dnt like a guy who beats ladies? waxaasa is a given! no one likes any one who beats someone. And, besides no real man wax iskufalaya hits woman.

Waxa la qaatay he divorces her instead of hitting her..But, i have heard shekeeyin ninba naag dhirbaxay, but then usually what follows is 911 bay u wacday.

I am thinking those two deserve each other. labaduba caqli ma leh. As they say "shimbir walba shimbirikisa la dula"