Sign in to follow this  
Surxun

Ladies what turns you off in man?

Surxun   

For me it’s bad breath, and bad table manners. Can you believe going to an upscale restaurant with a guy and finding your self getting agitated by his table manners. I had lunch with a this guy ones and he couldn’t stop picking his nose.

Ariadne   

bad taste in clothes (really mismatched and crazy looking) wandering hands, and anyone thats talks while chewing their food and is annoying or irritating is a big turn off as for table manners Surqun I try but Im a nomad so I eat with my hands even in upscale restaurants its actaully quite funny how they stare in disbelif :D ...

Miriam1   

BAD HAIR STYLE!!. I dont know but thats the first thing i notice about guys their hair smile.gif

Guys who's pants reach their knees for godsake pull ur pants up! :rolleyes: you know the thug look with chains that reach their bellies

Bad cars lol kidding naaa i aint into that.

I think bad breath and table manners should be natrual dont's.

Surxun lol he picked his nose eeewww. Strange man....

Peace and love

QuruXley   

chesthair is a big turn off for me.

and guys wear tight pants.ooh gosh thatz a big NO NO.

and ofcourse bad breath.and bad hairstyle

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

Ur_Sista_Muna GOD!!! I thought that was my own little thing, honestly I can't STAND a guy who crosses their legs like we do and I've seen many Somali guys who do it, uuuuuffff!!!

Bad Teeth, crocked or stained teeth are such a NO NO!!!

Bad Breath, heck no!!!

Bad manners, who ever said it was OK for guys to be fools "boys will be boys" mess don't work for me.

Hygiene, U BETTA CLEAN YOURSELF!!!

Nails, cut 'em!!!

Bad dresser, ok there's guys who don't dress so great but are OK, but a BAD DRESSER is another thing: like guys who wear a dress shirt with jogging pants? what the heck?

Guys who come on too strong, GET AWAAAAAY FROM MEEEEE!!! Don't "abaayo macaanto" me, how u know I'm sweet? U don't even know my name fool!!!

HEY THE LIST CAN GO ON AND ON FOR ME BUT I'LL STOP HERE, THIS DOESN'T CONCERN U IF U ARE NOT PART OF THE TOP LISTED STUFF SO DON'T JUMP ON ME, THIS IS MYYYYYYYY OPINION!!!

I came in over heating, but Xalimoy cooled me down!

Surxun, macaanto name's are free did you know that.

Any ways, how is back home, is apty Geeljire alright, alaaaah goor maadilbax de, I left you taking over for the sheperd, anyway's I hear this is the dry season how are the sheeps doing?

Surly you are the best thing Somalia has ever produced and am the proudest brother!

P.S. your brother son of REERBAADIYE from Miyiga.

Well sorry I can't answer your question for a lame reason, but you can blantenly see why, ha!

God bless you, byee.

I enjoin the life of a declassed race!

I left dangling and jingling fron the horn of Africa'n spicies!

Macalin   

Am I suppose to be here?

well..you guys are soo picky!>.omg!

how could you notice such lil things..

ahlaan...damn you gal..i was just laughing and laughing you sound soooooo aggressive and xanaaq!..anyone can say wassup and macanto you!..

but in reality i know what u guys mean...thanx pheew am learning everything from you guys..go on and u may never have anything to say from all of "US" coz some us will really change..lol..so spill it put gurll..sing

turn off in a man for me is the way he smells, bad breath, the way he dresses, his teeth, dark lips,if he thinks he all that, when his not........oh and the way he walks.........

Xafsa   

I can't stand men that walk like a women or have an air of famininity about them. I saw this guy once he was shaking his ass and swinging his hips and when he's talking he would hold his hips...Yuck!!

A guy that does not take care of himself..like brushing his teeth, combing his hair and wearing cloths that actually fit and match color wise. How hard could it be...

peace