Suldaanka

Cheesemans sells 'UN's cost cutting program' as Baxnaano...

The UN has been implementing ways to cut costs for a long time, costs in logistics and storage as well as other related topics like security. 

A number of UN agencies part take in this program including the Refugee arm UNHCR as well as Food Pragram and UNICEF. 

One of the earliest places to get 'cash' transfers to Refugees was actually Hargeisa, as Zaad is accessed by almost everyone. Even street beggars have a Zaad number. 

After the success of UN's cash based food programs, other donors also came on-board including private NGO like Bill Gates' Foundation which Bill Gates himself initiated the first cash to 1,000 families live on TV from New York. 

Long story short, this Baxnaano is nothing more than a gimmick re-branding of UN's Cash transfers via Mobile Money designed to mislead and distract gullible people from the real issues and their utter incompetence.  

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Beentii iyo khurufaadkii Cheeseman oo lugta la soo qabtay.

---------
Cabdirahman Cabdi Shakuur

"Waa wax laga naxo in madaxweynihii dalka uu kari waayo in uu ka run sheego mashruuca Baxnaano ee uu shalay daah furay. Mashruuca oo sanado soo socday waxaa deeqdiisa leh Baanka Aduunka, fulintiisana haydaha WFP iyo UNICEF, maamulkiisa kore ayaa lagu maamusay dawlada Soomaaliya, waxaana loogu tala galay in lagu gacan qabto dadka ay abaaraha, fatahaadaha webiyada iyo masiibooyinka kale ee dabiiciga cayrteeyeen oo ay dalagii iyo xoolahii noolaa ka baabi’iyeen ka dibna xeryaha qaxootiyada galay, si ay noloshoodii dib ugu laabtaan oo saboolnimada looga saaro.

Sow ma haboonayn intii uu Madaxweynuhu oran lahaa waa markii ugu horaysay oo ay dawladu dadkeeda deeq gaarsiiso in uu mashruuca runta ka sheego, una mahadceliyo cidii deeqda bixisay, kuwa fulinta u xilsaaran, ka dibna xuso kaalinta ay dawlada mashruuca haatan ku leedahay, isagoo khajilayana raaciyo kaalinta ku haboonayd in ay dawladu yeelato oo ah in ay deeqda bixiso, intii uu sheegan lahaa deeq ajnabi ka timid, welina u ekeysiin lahaa in dawladu ugu tala gashay ka hortaga Karoona Fayris.

Waxa ugu muhiimsan ee hoggaan siyaasadeed laga rabo, kumana sii jiro hogaamiye dal burbur ka soo kabanaya, waa in uu dadkiisa runta u sheego, una daacadnimo waramo, sababtoo ah waa ficilada dhisa kalsoonida uu shacabku dawladiisa ku qabo, waxayna kobcisaa aaminaada uu muwaadinku hogaankiisa u hayo ."

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Indeed it was expected of them, known plagiarist Khaire and the pathological lair and coward Cheeseman. 

The only time someone can claim 100% is when they are using the funds from their own Taxation money. But when the money comes from external sources, one has to ackwnowledge the source and thank them for their support. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Here in Oz, I see signs like the one below where ever public money is being spent. If it is funded by the State Gov't it will clearly say the funds came from the State Gov't or Local Council or even the Commonwealth (Federal Gov't). 

The State gov't cannot claim money from the Commonwealth and vise versa. 

Someone needs to inform the two amigos to give credit where credit is due and not claim other people's generous donations. 

DgCB5UtU0AALIGI.jpg

dd4c3257d90447d777db88d84890e6f1?width=6

Look at Abiy:

Reality he begged Ghelleh for forgiveness for Abiy attempt to go against Chinese in service of USA. Abiy begged the Chinese to extend the loan repayment and to use Djibouti train and transport for free..etc.

In Ethiopia he tells his gullible" that "I Abiy the Nobel price winner squeezed this fat Somali in Djibouti. Thretened him with regime change and he begged me"...the listners are laughing, because they know the truth.

That is Africa, but in fact that is politics around the world.

You reckon that Farmaajo is not capable even to copy or listen when told by Abiy or Afwerki what to say and what to do?

kkkk 

Madaxa World Bank oo sheegay in program 'Shock Response Safety Net for Human Capital Project' ama marka la soo gaabiyo 'SNHCP' ka midyahay programyadda ay fund gareeyaan. Prorgam ayaa Cheeseman ubaxiyay Baxnaano oo dadka been u sheegay in fikirka iyo lacagta labaduba ka timid Villa AMISom. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

galbeedi   

Suldaanka,

You can call whatever name you like, but Somalia is one of the very few African countries paying the poor. If they pay people just before the Ramadan and another payment in late May, Somalia could join the few caring nations of Africa.

Somali is giving welfare to the needy. Folks, that is huuuuuuge.

I agree on general rule, and for record, if this money is from UN, Farmaajo should thank them in speech, give them credit and add their logo in this poster.

Wax yaabaha Somali haligey inta badan, waa qooto qooto, iyo in aan wax credit ah la isasiin.

Bal dhegayso waraysiyada madaxda  hore laga qaado, mid walba waa bad  macaanshe.

other than Somalis getting this don't care.where it came from , it is their government who have facilitated and Somalis in North are applying 🙂 and eligible.

NOOLOOW Farmaajo

Tallaabo   
10 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Somali is giving welfare to the needy. Folks, that is huuuuuuge.

No no!! can you hear me oday? Villa AMISOM is NOT and CANNOT give away ANYTHING. Zero. 

I thank the UN and the international community for helping our poor people.