Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

I HAVE GRADUATED FROM UNIVERSITY

murefu   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^Good job, congratulations. Perhaps you could go back to Somalia and help our politicians transition to the Middle Childhood stage

Yaab

Congratulations! Passion 4 Fashion. I am sure there are many nomads here who share the farxad and achievement with ya :D Masha'Allah hambalyo walaal hadana.

Baashi   

Hambalyo P4F. You did it Qallanjo. All SOL nomads are proud of you. How many dhuubo dhex yar can pull this off...not that many I tel ya.

Now I don't know where you live but if you are from the States and have loans subsidized or otherwise make sure you consolidate them while you are in the grace period. If you do that two things will happen: 1) you lock the interest rate at lower level for GOOD. 2) You get discounts probably 2%.

Don't get discouraged if you don't secure employement right away. Most new graduates have the same experience. Don't sit around until you get a position in ur field. Again congrats.

And your major ahem what can I say...it is added value in sooo many departments if you know what I mean.

You didn't ask my grandfatherly advise I know but hey I can't help. Being awoowe that I am, this sort of unsolicited exhortation is expected of me.

Thank you all for your compliments......appreciate it. (sorry 4 da l8 reply though)

what next? you asked.....well insha-allah the nxt target will of-course have to be setteling down, have a family of my own insha-allah. I've been putting marriage off for a while now....education has been my main goal but no more excuses anymore.

Currently I'm working for the British Refugee Council Children's Panel. I'm a project worker for unaccompanied refugee minors that come to the Uk. We work alongside with the Social Services and the Home Office and other statutory agencies. So far I love my work, but insha-allah I might go into teaching or become a social worker.

Baashi darling...Im from Uk and no I don't owe anyone any loans.....thanks to my mom she paid my tuition fees...yeah so I'm a loan free alxamdulillah

I would love to carry on my studies....insha-allah I wanna do my Masters Degree soon and insha-allah if I'm still alive when I'm old and all wrinkly I might do my Phd. INSHA-ALLAH

Once again, Thank you all for your kind words smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

Congratulations sister :D . Masha-allah u have came a long way, insha-allah many of us will soon follow yr lead. Somalia certainly needs lot of educated individuals, perhaps it is in yr plans to go back home and take part of re-establishing Somalia.

wa salaaam

Shakti   

Passion_4_Fashion

its always a great news to hear success stories amongst our people. May the ending of ur university days be the beginning of prosperous future for u and ur family. Amiin smile.gif

Tuujiye   

passion congrats abaayo..but keep it up and make sure you always believe that there is more......

Maash Allah.......

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Nur   

Passion for Early Education

B A A R A K A L L A H U -------------------------------FEEKE

I am proud to see a SOLer graduate with such a prestigious degree in early childhood, you are going to be an asset for Somali kids inshAllah.

Nur

BOB   

Salam Aaleikum W.W

Passion,

First and foremost C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S, secondly, when are you going to slaughter a Geel and invite all the Ciyaalka Xaafada to the Zabta (Allah Bari) so we could enjoy a free meal for once with Bariis, Moos, Caano Geel and after that hand me few clips and ask me to spread it around so fellows would read a du'a for you and your Hooyo macaan & Aabo and then offer some take away packets for some of us who are big on the freebies like yours truly.

Remember to tell me about all the people that you intend to invite because I don't want to be seen in the company of some people I rather not mention because the last time we attended the same Zab they put me into a tight situation after they stole all the spoons and forks and worse, gabarta aabeheed bisbaas ee uduugeen oo bariiskee ugu hoos qariyeen and then stole his shoes marka walaaley you must tell me in advance the names of those you want to invite to your Zabta.

Gabdhahana waxaan maqle qaar aa jiro oo wax deeqaayo oo ilaahey eheen uu jirin marka qarash yaa lagu galin ee iyagana iska ilaali, I give you a tip, don't invite any girl who's slimmer, taller, cuter than you because trust me those are the worst as they believe they can get away with everything including eating more than 10 hungry BOBs put together, so you must invite all those who haven't had an access to Diana yet and look like Aleg Wek's lost tribeswomen who never heard of diet yet because then you can get away underfeeding them as you can always tease them with the line "Naa bes iska dheh bariiska beerka kusoo dhacyee"...

My dearest sister, Congrats once again and I am proud of you as we need an educated and healthy young mind like you for beloved Somalia in the near future Insha Allah and I wish you all the best in whatever field you choose to conquer.

Peace, Love & Unity.

^dude grad parties aren't exactly like the Somali truck drivers' convention for heavens sakes! :D

Passion Congrats Abaayo what can I say I'm very pleased we have one more educated sister joinin' the ranks. God Bless, you have a very bright future ahead of you. God willing.

Ms DD   

Mabrook Passion. Very worthwhile job you have there too. I remember it took me couple of months before i got a job when i graduated. Well done.