Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

A final solution to the Somali problem.

We will have them convene in one of our hotels and to pass the appropriate statutes dividing their country.

Duke...Not sligh against the TFG but this goes to those sitting in Jabouti and Asmara, nothing will be accomplished in foreign capitals whose leadership is bent on destroying.Somalia needs Somali.

I know people like to jump on the American bandwagon, this man seem to have genuine contempt for Muslims in general not just Somalis.

The man is not wrong though, if somali's can't get there act together especially those in the south, they should be annexed by Kenya since they will not allow one of their own to lead them.

But somali's sijuis(NFD) suffer from serious inferiority complex which is atypical of the proud nomad somali's are, that's what being annexed by kenya will do to somali's.

Anyways, I don't see it happening, because somali's in puntland have a stable region and we will always look out for our bothersome kin in the south.

Indeed the guardians of the somali republic have always resided in puntland.

ilax   

Originally posted by Supremacist:

But somali's sijuis(NFD) suffer from serious inferiority complex which is atypical of the proud nomad somali's are, that's what being annexed by kenya will do to somali's.

Anyways, I don't see it happening, because somali's in puntland have a stable region and we will always look out for our bothersome kin in the south.

Indeed the guardians of the somali republic have always resided in puntland.

Sheekey ku nacay.If some oné's lion-ness is the puppet then what would be his stooges or treason? I think, Super, you are proud of up coming generation not this disgraced old generation. One thing, don't blame the Somalis in Kenya for their being politicaly sucessful for their own goodness, blame the failures.

Faynuus   

Supremacist walee war baad haysaa. hadeeyba halyeeynimada Puntland iyo guardianshipnimadii ay noqotay **********nimo lugu faano, Illaahaybaa uma maqan shacabka reer puntland iyo inta kale kulayka gumaysiguba gaaray.

the day will come when somalia's men and women will live up to their name and reclaim our scavaged country. Meanwhile Somali sujiu, despite all the obstacles and segragations they face, fight really hard for what is rightfully theirs and am proud of the little they acheived and the more they will in the near future insha Allah.

Abwaan   

loool...Faynuus...............maxaad kaloo fileysey...haddii Adeer C/llaahi gabalku ku sii dhacaayo oo Soomaali tashan rabto dalkana laga saarayo ciidammadii isticmaarka ee uu keenay ayaa sheekada loo bedeley "oo waa iska caadi haddii Soomaaliya la qabysado"...

Awalba shakhsi u buraanburayey in Melez Soomaaliya atoore ka noqdo gabrana wakiil uga noqdo askartiisuna dadka laayaan, maqaarsaar buste la huwiyeyna madaxweyne ayaad tahay lagu maaweeliyo khayr kama filayn!

I don't remember mentioning abdullahi yusuf, there were many other leaders before him and southerners would not accept them either. Abdullahi Yusuf isn't the problem, it's the mentality of the people in the south.

Also, it's historically true that reer puntland have been the guardians of the somali republic and even today, it's reer puntland that are trying to accomplish the unenviable task of uniting separatists in the north and anarchists in the south.

As for somali sijui's in NFD, it's been my observation that they are content with being kenyan and have lost their somali spirit.

I think people are over playing this issue, is it a Solution to annex Somalia by Kenya and Ethiopia? How will that effect the said nations???

Ethiopia is a majority Muslim nation add another 10 million Somalis' and the balance will tilt towrads the Muslims who will demand either through the ballot or the bullet to claim the leadership.

Kenya has a large Muslim population also and thus from the Coast, Mogadishu, Kismayu and Mombasa [as the map suggests] will become a Muslim region within Kenya including the large NFD.

What the Somali's will bring is their defiance which will be injected into the Muslims of those said countries.

Thus while this sounds great in Niarobi is not practicle and will not help the mentioned countries.

The Tigray have always understood this and they do not even day dream about annexing Somalia, that means and end to their dominance of the larger Oromo, Amhara and even Afar...

Thus what we need to do as solution is fix our main problems.

Lack of grass roots admins, not a single city from Hargaysa to Bosaso has a good working admin

Corruption, nepotisam and the cult of perosnality We need to move away from Gen, Col, President and even Shiekh to groups that can bring effective order.

Discipline our people tend to be carelss and lack discipline, we dont plann for the future and we are eratic when it comes to our own interest.

This is our land, our sea and our people..

I cannot let this go without sending a soundful bite of email reply to whoever let that dude publish that hate-filled rant. I realized the Daily Nation published this piece. I will let them have an e-piece of mind. I thought Daily Nation was a serious, quality newspaper, especially better than The Standard.

I'd also like you to show and have them how you feel about this article. Don't shy away, here is their email: newsdesk@nation.co.ke

^^^Fadhi ku dirir waaxiid...kulaha email baan dirayaa. ha ha ha! :D

To All:

I don't see why y'all letting the Sanka doodoo who authored that article get to you. I think he is entitled to express his moronic opinion, even though that arrogant pompass wuss made me laugh with his absurd idea. I think ugaalidii baa ku yaraatay. Besides, I doubt very much, Kenya and Ethiopia have the nuts & sack to annex mother Somalia.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Abwaan   

To Contribute a little on what many before me mentioned, I think if we really want the rebirth of Somalia; we as individuals need to be free from CLANISM alltogether.

We need Justice as well as Peace, as I think injustice was the cause of all this lawlessness.

As well as forgiving and forgetting the past. There needs to be accountability for individuals who committed major crimes and they should not be allowed to hold public offices. Also those who robbed, a private or public property (either in previous governments or during the civil war) should return it to its rightful owners.

There should be an accountibility.

Baluug   

Ethiopia has been trying to annex Somalia with the help of the TFG for the last 2 years, does this writer not read the news? By the way, how is that working out for them? Not very well, last time I checked. These 2 countries can't control their own areas, let alone try to take over Somalia on top of it. It just ain't gonna happen.

what worries more than anything in this article is the fact that this baboon can SEE FAR from a BOTTOM of a WELL than we somalis can SEE from a TOP of a MOUNTAIN :mad:

whilst i have every faith in the ability of the somalis to fight (albeit senselessly at each other), i do not unlike the rest of you who posted above me, discount the mad ramblings of this baboon, for i know, that all crazy ideas/opinions in history have habits of being implemented by their originators or those that think alike. hence i am grateful for being aware.