galbeedi

President Mustafe Cagjar destroys unprepared ametuer journalis.

galbeedi   

Guys, I was always a critic of Musfare Cagjar, yet he seems well versed and well prepared.

The problem  about Somali journalists is they are mostly illiterate. THey do not research their subject and their talking points come from facebook. Since when a Facebook is a source of information.

galbeedi   

According to Cagjar no one is under detention politically in Somali Galbeed.

Last year, when I visited Jigjiga the biggest difference is you walk the city without fear like any other Somali town. 

galbeedi   
1 minute ago, Apophis said:

This is a paid for interview.

It could be paid, but  interviews could be handled in a professional manner.

"WAxa la leeyahay reer hebel ayaad wax siisay". that is ugly.

He calls hinself "Ifiye"

Cagjar is a realist, he understands fully his limitations and works within those limitations very well. I think he is the first Somali Region leader that has an appeal from the majority of Somali clans. 

The Universal reporter comes across as someone that is asking for a punch in the face. Cagjar showed a lot of patience. 

Tallaabo   
10 hours ago, Apophis said:

Propaganda 101.

I am actually convinced, barring major fck up, Abtigiis will win bigly over the ONLF.

They have been flat footed and weak when it comes to propaganda war. They are underestimating him.

Which is a shame as he is an Amharic stooge and will set back the people of that region another 50 years.

Abtigiis is being unfairly judged and should be given the time he needs to carry out the changes he believes are necessary. I think we Somalis have a terrible habit of forming opinions about our leaders without first giving them the opportunity to prove themselves. 

On 4/17/2020 at 10:57 PM, Apophis said:

Propaganda 101.

I am actually convinced, barring major fck up, Abtigiis will win bigly over the ONLF.

They have been flat footed and weak when it comes to propaganda war. They are underestimating him.

Which is a shame as he is an Amharic stooge and will set back the people of that region another 50 years.

Most likely that will happen. The autonomy will be set back and even disappear in a decade.

ONLF catastrophic mistake was not taking over from Illey. Illey wanted to have smoth transfer and ONLF were told the situation. ONLF trusted information from Eritrea rather than from Kililka.

Abiy and Co. were very fast in disrupting any transition by Illey. That was the difference between Afar and Somali. The Afar changed leader, but was no room for Amxara to interfere and also no violence or even small disruption.