Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Your Malitia Needs You

Blessed   

DA

Tsk, tsk girl, you sound ashamed :(

And here I was thinking that our 'Araweelo' empire was growing....

Baashi, Opi is not in there. It is Barwaaqo and Ameenah who lead this brigade.

*Ahem* Mr. LST

May I remind you that sharing such information is considered an offence in Law of Araweelo's. :mad:

Thread very lightly gentlemen. You’re being watched :D

Lakkad

Perception, dear perception ;)

Raxmah

Hey Ayoub -- how much do you charge to train these women.

Goodness child *gasps* Did you fall on your head? No man knows a thing about training future Araweelo's.

when i was in the 7th grade i went to the library to look for books on somalia. there was this one book, it was basically a surmise on somalia for people interested in travelling there and well... i saw a picture of my MOM in there... and she was carrying a gun... needless to say ive found a new respect for mother, one drowned in fear.

i dont know, i just felt like sharing that with you guys. the pic was during aff weynays rule so everybody had ot have military trainning. they didnt have bright colored hijabs like these girls. these girls look so fashionable, look like theyre apart of a missy elliot video.

Raxmah   

Goodness child *gasps* Did you fall on your head? No man knows a thing about training future Araweelo's.

Meenah- Must have more like taking advantage of the faaraax’s ;)

Araweeelos on the loose now -- watch out guys, run! :D

Daraawiish forces? Ba'a..ur mistaken, those girls are part of the AFM (ANTI-FAARAX MOVEMENT) troops. Duh! icon_razz.gif

LoL @ LST.

Ayoub...dont I look sexy? Damn...I LUV big guns! ;):D

Seriously tho, that's a terrifying picture. Its bad enough we have male soldiers, we defnitely dont need to militarise the women too.

NO WAR! NO ARMS! NO MILITARY! Let's give peace a chance.

Nobody mess up my daydream please. :(

Tuujiye   

Ani su'aal aan u sidaa sidii xamaalkii.

Nagahan mala qabaa mise garoob waaye mise wili aboo itaabo ee marooyaan...

kan qabana sidee uu ula seexdaa naag kabo boots xiran oo wili kuwa lagu gardiyo eh?

Maya qaanan wax ladhaho rooseeto?

Wax ladhaho dirac?

rajasiin iyo shaash?

Hadii garoob tahay nin keedii manool yahay mise baa suuke ee raac siisay?

Ani mar kaan arko gabdho rasas wato sidii raanbo oo afka tuuraayo, leerta aan siin lahaa labo surweelna waan isku kor xiran la haa..

laakiin waxaan oo su'aalo iyo kuwo kale aa maskax deeda kusoo dhaco..can't help it i'm just being me...and doing what I got to do...iyaah hees waaye ma isdhahdeen..

jaaw now

AYOUB   

Barwaago:

Seriously tho, that's a terrifying picture. Its bad enough we have male soldiers, we defnitely dont need to militarise the women too.

I know what you mean, but i don't think that was for real , but you never know. It won't be long before that picture falls into the hands of the 'Western media' and I'm sure you'll milk all the attention :D

Where do you draw the line, is the picture below ok?

350-p00.jpg