Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

She Says...... only male nomads

OG Moti   

Dear brothers, I did some research and come up with few analysis of women statements to us and what it really means.. i would like to share with u hoping u will use them to protect urselves from heartache and wondering why she left, they never say why, they just dump u.. giving confusing reasons, and the their objective is u to never find out why they dumped u, so after today you will know when it is coming.. and can react before it happens...

1. She says... I love you But..........

Analysis: she doesnt love u, she is trying to dump u, with love no buts, dump her before she does..

2. She says.... I hate u when you are like this...

Analysis: she does hate u in general and she means by saying that ur days are limited..dump her before she does..

3. She says .... Dont you think she is pretty, pointing to another lady

Analysis.. it is a trap, u say no she is not, she picks a fight with u saying u just saying that because i am here, behind me u most likely would dhareer after her. If you say yes, she says ahaa i knew it u basterd .. that is it, i dont wana see u again, and u got dumped...dont answer such a question try to change the subject and dump her before she does..

4. She says.... lets have some space, we cant be together always, i need a room to think about lots of stuff..

Analysis: Lots of stuff means how to dump u without u expecting .. she propebly dating someone else, or thinking about it.. dump her .. give her a room forever, dont forget to send her e-mail with the lyrics of "Hit the Road Jack" and a short P.S showing this time she is the Jack

5. She says.... hey meet my friend, he is new in town, i will have to show him around so our date this weekend is canceled is that ok babe?

Analysis: man you are in deep $hit, nothing left for you, he is not a friend, he is her new date, and she just dumped u, but the good thing is she did not say it yet, cause she called u a babe, she is waiting for the big day, dump her on the spot, and give the guy a hard look that when he is with her he will always feel u watching him, and never enjoy the moment...

So that is some of the finding of my research .. be smart and if u find urself in such situations.. dump before u get dumped... it 100% reliable and correct... so dont say it does not apply on all cases, it applies to every women and every case.. use it and be ahead of the game.. good luck bros... if u got more ideas add if not more to come from our side.. we still doing research....peace

OG_Moti curiousity brought me here..wondering what the brotha's had to say and my hypothesis was rite....what do guys like talkin about the most....GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS...JIGGAH MAN.LOL

OG- hon am gettin this feeling like you're pulling up fances...dont worry there's always tomorrow and not everyone is the same..dont focus/dwell on what happen..try and learn from it n by generalizing everyone' you just eliminated a possiblity...in life there are choices and there are circumstances of action....YOUR PICK

OG Moti   

Clown bro i am helping u not putting u in troubles....loool

Captivating_soul sis what are u doing here, u are not allowed it says strictly the brothers i am just educating my bros .. and trying to protect them from harms, it applies to all sis, i am not generalizing, it is the way it is.... peace

2real   

5. She says.... hey meet my friend, he is new in town, i will have to show him around so our date this weekend is canceled is that ok babe?

bro I'll do more than just give him a "look". I would kill him and let her tell stories about it. And ofcourse, slap her unconcious. It's not that I'm a sour loser,,,,,I just don't like to be disrespected. If it's over then the girl should say it to my face. Besides, I believe no respectful man should go after a taken girl. If that rule was ever followed, you would've seen a serious reduction of murders all around the world.

This is an all "guy" thread right? :rolleyes:

OG Moti   

2real i feel u bro, and yes it is only for me...

OG_girl what are u doing here... we are discussing a huge secret which is revealed... so please guys only.. and if a sister agrees she can post her support and agree 100% that this findings are correct and accured... peace

and if a sister agrees she can post her support and agree 100% that this findings are correct and accured...

No comment.. Some of things said were extremly funny though lol

MY bodies og-moti and clown!

i feel you guys pain!lol!...when i close my eyes, i am hearing alot slappings/shoes flying your ways! lol...

advice: invest in football helmuts!

Senora   

So the answer to every situation is to" dump her before she does" :confused: , LOL..what a joke........

Here it goez another Drama..

Pullin next to yo mama..

Yo iz like this basically,

I've had my enough experinces wih woman,And

I learn one thing, Never run after woman or buses

You will always get left behind.

So my other theory is, woman are confucing creatures

They don't even understand them slves.

And you expect to understand them??Good luck OG_moti.

Yo ladiez, For me i go where the wind goes,

i take what ever comes my way

and leave whatever that didn't..

OG_MOTI, bro are you talking out of experince ? cause its bit different with me

Analysis: she loves me but she is wondering if i love her too

Analysis: she doesn't like d*ggy$tyle.

Analysis.. umh i wouldn't really feel comfortable with a girl whom admires other girls.. grr! *althou it turns me on*

4. She says.... lets have some space, we cant be together always, i need a room to think about lots of stuff..

Analysis: never happened.

Analysis: damn only if he is wearing purple jeans and purple jacket *like graham norton*

... have fun ..

clown.,,,,waa iis qarxisaay!

conspiracy-- i like ur translations better.

O_G ,,LOL, im here what u gonna do?

ok,,, let me tell u what i mean when i start those statements,,,and im being 100%% honest

analysis--yep,,,im definatly gonna dump u!

analysis--i wish that u could cheer up, life aint soo bad. and i love u(with no buts) so dont jump the gun , give her a chance to finish!

analysis--im giving a sister credit for what Allah has blessed her with, (just say MashaAllah)

analysis--hell yeah, imma dump you!

analysis--(lol) i would never introduce my potential future patners 2each-other,,,dont worry about what u know, be very afraid of what you dont know!

(well, hope that clarifies any doubts u had about O_G's analysis)

OG Moti   

Clown man the girl is young, way too young and man u are one brave brother, xafsa might come here, never thought of that?..she might read ur posts and dump u man be careful....xafsa is not a girl u want to lose that easy..loool

Rudy ... looool we feel u too.. we all went through that no need to deny, it happen to me yes and i have learned the lesson,

Bechelor awoowgaa lajaneey, dont deny and say it did not happen to u

Conspiracy.. u are one violant brother.. in ur case girl wont even feel bad to dump u... loool

Silent_Sistah thnx for proving my point, you said exactly what i said, so it was very helpful to see a lady who supports my theory .. that was great of u thanx sister and i knew u are honest sister.. but the secret is revealed and no brother will be dumped off gaurded from now on... looool peace

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Tenacious_J:

Here it goez another Drama..

Pullin next to yo mama..

Yo iz like this basically,

I've had my enough experinces wih woman,And

I learn one thing, Never run after woman or buses

You will always get left behind.

So my other theory is, woman are confucing creatures

They don't even understand them slves.

And you expect to understand them??Good luck OG_moti.

Yo ladiez, For me i go where the wind goes,

i take what ever comes my way

and leave whatever that didn't..

i couldn't said it better..

Senora   

This is the only thing that I can actually say reflects me....

Originally posted by Conspiracy:

Analysis: she loves me but she is wondering if i love her too