Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

Where?

hopefully, 12/13 years from now, i'll be in my late mid 30's and married with 8 kids. i doubt i'll be in politics as i've already peaked too early. i'll probably have my own business as i hate working with people.

Caano_Geel;750153 wrote:
Isha allah In 12/13 years I will be the richest man in Somaliland... and isha allah father of five kids.

May Allah grant you this dream. Mashallah brother.

lol...she gonna abduct homie & marry him! me like the fresher younger homie-gal attitudes these days! i gotta upg my xalimoo soon! woow...they dont even need no meher!! they just wanna get down to buz..yo!! mo-ups for u ladies.

now what was this thread about!! i just got excited & got a brain fart.

Somalia   

wyre;882582 wrote:
why are you alive?
:D

This nigga planned a jihad in Somalia!

What a fun thread, I don't normally enjoy these old people but this is great.

Coofle   

Subxaan,,,12/13 years Seems like a long shot,,Ilaahay baa og inaan waqtigaa gaadhayno..I have progressed a lot from 2002 and I hope I will do the same for the next decade...

If everything Goes Smoothly, I see Myself Inshalah as full fledged Hematology/Nephrology Consultant...NOT a DREAM already half the journey is finished...

And I should Get married Soon ,,,, I feel Impotence is coming my way early, I don't want to wait till I reach MIDLIFE CRISIS!...Intaan Quwadda iyo Laxaadka qabo waa inaan ka gaadhsiiyo.

Inshalah I may publish My first book at that time ;)

Mostly I wish SOL stays up and alive....

May Allah Bestow us with strength and health.

UZTAAD   

nice thread. may be some of those people have realized their dreams but it is difficult to predict the future and only God knows where we would be after 13 years. hopefully all will be living and enjoying their lives. .