Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

Where?

Ladiif   

If I'm alive by that time, I will be the president of the GREATER somalia(North,South, NFD, and Ogaden).

Of course, I will be a dictator and I will decide whether Baashi and Muraad will live at that area u mentioned or not.

Ladies, don't be so quick as to how many kids you will have and all that, as I said, I will be a dictator and you will have to conform to ma system so long you wanna live in somalia. My system with respect to how many children parents should have, has no limits. Keep on popping those ciyaalka so they can defend their country from Ethios and Kukuyus, becos its my first priority to get back from them what is ours.

Gari makaa baxdaa, adiga maku gashaa, adiga maku gaydaa, adiga makaa baxdaa?

If I'm alive by that time, I will be the president of the GREATER somalia(North,South, NFD, and Ogaden).

And just how do you plan on doing that? You can't be serious.

My system with respect to how many children parents should have, has no limits. Keep on popping those ciyaalka so they can defend their country from Ethios and Kukuyus, becos its my first priority to get back from them what is ours.

LoL. Now this makes more sense. HaHaHa..

LOOOL@ all Those president wanna be's....For Me..I will Master Mind Control and All of the future somali president's will be My Puppets...Muahahahha...Legend has a Greater Evil Plan for Somalia....Muahahhaa!!

Naaah..On serious Note...I will be owning My Investment House and become a prime investor and pioneering advocate for the future Somali Stcok exchange..So I gues...Me n Jaluut...can be partners or Rivals!!

for the rest

Cheers

Haashim   

Ladiif, saaxiib me and Che Guevara, hopefully we are uun aakhiraad when u r somaliweyn president, perhaps u will be a warlord of part of mogadisho or somwhere else, sxb, don't dream to become president from Raas gambooni to Raas casayr, like siyaad barre, rag badanbaa madfac uga dhexbaxay iyagoo is leh gaara, and others on the way like ........

HOOYO MAXEY KA DHALAYSAA AABBE SOOW MA JOOGO

Runaway wuz up wit da numbaz nayaa 12/13....what happened to 10 or 15....hehehe....welll i'll still answer your question!

inshallah I will be alive and healthy at the time i will be...

Marriage: inshallah married to jama/ali/c/salaan/c/fatah or wut-eva guy shows the best characteristics....but those are the top four now hehehe...

Kids: As many as allah(swt) gives me would be wonderful

Job: something along the fields of medical law

Hobbies: being the "habar-walaan" rocking da riwayads and all the xaflaads....hehehehe, having fun with my husband and beautiful kids, and INSHA-ALLAAAAAH....GOING TO HAJJ as many times as possible.

jawahir: I thought his name will be Xamada:)

Jamaal if you wearing what ever that orange yellowish thing they wear in tebat hook me up with picture:) I always wondered how would a nomad look like in that stylish guntiino wink wink:)

Che and proudsista: can you guys be a little more optimistic! I was seppose to introduce my 11 kids to my nomads in SOL Insha-Allah.. :D

Baashi, Muraad, and Jaaluut:you guys talking about Somalia..like when someone talks about food in Ramadan! you just wish it was Iftaar time! I hope we get to that point soon..

looooooool is like everyone wanna be Somalia president now! and they already made their own name up..Way to go:)

1st lady: did you realise you could be the wife of a nomad in SOL....you have Rampage and Ladiiif:) they both want to be a president:)

Muraad....Death sometimes looks tempting. Indeed that's we all are heading sooner or later!

Runaway.Virgin...I didn't mean to be pessimistic walaal.Death is only thing Iam sure will come to me one day.

Lol runaway i could already tell with ladiif the way he is talking i would over throw his "pretend government" so i wouldnt be able to marry into that.....DICTATOR-SHIP.....NO WAY IN SOMALIA.....SOMALIZ ARE VERY HARD TO CONFORM(more like HARD-HEADED) and he is gonna have to learn that on his own...i refuse to have my name go down as the 1st lady from the worst governmental system of somalia....it will be a disgrace to me and my family.....

But with RAMPAGE.....I'm going to have to look at his political agenda before i marry him and become first lady......hehehehe! I hope they dont think there gonna marry some BEEDO girl from the bush! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

inshallah

I hope for Allah to choose me, by giving me opportunity to go to Jihad under His banner.

so that i can burden for 70 of my relatives and help dissolve my sinns

wasalam

12/13 years from now? I don't know. I hope I'm alive insha'alaah. I hope tomorrow's world is a very different place from today's insha'alaah. I would hate to feel the same impotent rage and hopelessness, to feel that nothing has changed a decade later. That's too long for my poor heart to keep on aching.

Also at 32/33 years of age, I'll hopefully be married insha'alaah, or am gonna be in trouble! redface.gif

Ladiif   

Originally posted by muraad:

Sxb, don't dream to become president from Raas gambooni to Raas casayr, like siyaad barre, rag badanbaa madfac uga dhexbaxay iyagoo is leh gaara, and others on the way like ........

Sxb, r u saying we should not return our missing lands from Ethios and Kikuyus? Is that what you meant or I misunderstood?

Ladies, what's up with this married and having children thing 'aad lawada kacdeen'...lool!! No one single brother have said that..what is it, you ladies luv kids more than we do or somethin?

1st-Lady, even thou you have said ur piece, I still urge to reconsider it. About the political system/agenda, we can work out something but don't throw away this chance, becos if u do not take it, xalimo next door will take it or maybe runaway_virgin will.

Somalidu waxay ahaayeen dad waal waalan oon xabsi kuhayey mareekan baana xabsigii kasoo daayey marka iyagu haqaqabteen oo haxirxireen-By: Siyaad barre after he was ousted

Dictatorship is not the way but its the only way that any president can deal with hard-hearded ppl like somalis. The only langauge we understand is "fad ama waa lugu fadsiinaa" calashaan, sandule iyo qasab ayaan wax kulenahay.

Haashim   

Originally posted by Ladiif:

Sxb, r u saying we should not return our missing lands from Ethios and Kikuyus? Is that what you meant or I misunderstood?

[/QB]

Ladiif Sxb u misunderstood my article, I meant not to kill the people and to destroy country to control from raas ghambooni to ras casayr, as many warlords doing today.

my purpose was u can controll all these areas without killing millions of somalis, but simply if the people wants you as president, to control whole somalia by force is a dream and anyone who try will be killed by his somali opponent or he will die before achieving his dream.

FARUUROOW MAXAA BARBARA KU GEEYAY ... FADUUL

Ibtisaam   

You know what i had it with planning things especially when it comes to my future they never go according to my plans.

So Inshallah hadeey naftaan still igu jirto, which i hope so... than only Allah knows where i will be...so i leave it all up to Allah. But i hope that where ever i might be or whatever i am doing that i am happy, healthy with a strong iman. That's all i ask for.

Paragon   

R-Virgin, LoL well, i can't imagine wearing a guntiino. You know if you wonna know how a Nomad will look like in a guntiino lol, you could generate imaginery in conjuntion with dress code of the tibetan monks.

I wonna be in Tibet, coz tibetans don't kill any living thing. They believe that even worms are their acient mothers re-carnated. Insha-allaah I wonna go there to rest and gather all my thoughts. I wonna contemplate on how I could re-captured all the abyssinian lands 'Ahmed Gran'(gurey) capture and put to an end to the so-called cowardice thiopian dynasty. Once and for all.

lol ladiif....hey I won't mind being the 1st lady as long as I'll be like hellary Clinton:)

the 1st lady and the only president for the country:)

Jamaal:) so you just want to go for "Enlightment"..interesting! well as I know the way tibetans live is based on their religion..and as I know you are a strong muslim fella....so what's in your mind :D