Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

WHY DO THEY HATE US?

Aalto come on, we don't hate u. but as u know no one likes some one destroyed his/her country and come complain , ;) u know what i meant (ya qareb kon adeb)

Adna   

Salaam alaykum

I personally have cousins who were born and raised in kenya, the fact i never had the chance to meet them but finally i met them when we had to go to nairobi. Actually they might not be as helpful as you want to, but i realize that they are very very maskiin ppl, cuz they have a lot of respect walaahi i'm not just saying it but for sure they are. the funny thing was the younger ones didn't somali language at all!!!!! but know i'm very very proud of them walaahi they are very very active and smart ppl I love them and I adore them, so somalisiju, sis or bro we don't hate you we love but i know the fact that sijuu ppl are very comfortable talking with an other sijuu if that is true what i think let me know... peace and love untill we meet again. smile.gif

the name you see above sijui is a swahili word,meaning dont know, thats what we are called by our brothers

Thats also the name you're calling urself.

Most "sijui" people i know don't claim to be somali at all. I don't see anyone disowning them, but the way they speak its like they're completly different people. But i see them as somali and only somali regardless of what they see themselves as or where they were born. My siblings were all born in different countries but i don't see them as arabs or canadians or asians.I used to go out wit this fellow that was half black n half somali(sijui) and everytime he talked about somali ppl he would say "you people" and it used to piss me off.. cuz this guy was raised in a somali home, his mom spoke somali wore dirac n all.. she was ur typical somali woman.. but he would still refer to us as "you people." I never understood why, maybe becuz he wasn't full somali.. but oh well. Still though i got nothing but love for y'all you're still somali.

IL CAPO   

huh!lots of love for all of you sisters out where,its tru that there is lots of love in this place, 4 you Ailto dont know what say coz us guys dont hate nobody,infact we welcome lots of brothers from som,finally to silent-sis i think u can see who is still after me walalo[ha!ha!ha!]so sis as you said you'll protect me from anyone who......i guese you know? see-yah

maajo   

Aalto come on, we don't hate u. but as u know no one likes some one destroyed his/her country and come complain , u know what i meant (ya qareb kon adeb)

(ya qareb kon adeb) what do u mean this...listen somalisijuus are not somali ..i was in kenya last 12y..they call them selves ..mimi siyo mulendho mimi na matu kenya..dmm i prefer kenyans are my brothers..somalisijus?i know them ..(karti la aan lalabo aalagu yaqana) but i dont say all of them..fewer are good(dhiig somalinimana ku jiraa)

Salam bro maajo .. look at my smile :D do i look some one hates u , hell no i don't hate my people.

(ya qareb kon adeb) means ..hmmm how to say it in English! means if u r stranger be nice to the people who own the country ...hope u understood or call 1800-OG_Moti :D:D

Paragon   

By raula

In short..."Malaika, Nakupenda Malaika...nami sina hasira na we, ningekuoa malaika"....lol...ama niaje..we are all from the same ancestor.

True True - Kwa heri

hey.,,,,,,how can u ppl hate on swahili's

they baught out the lion king--u know simba, mufasa, and zaazuu?

let me sing the song!!

"Akuna matata, its a wonderful phrase,

it means no worries, for the rest of your days,

its all problem free, a philosophy,

Akuna matata

akuna matata?

yes! its our motto!

whats a motto?

i dont know, what's the matter with u kid?

take pumba for example.....when he was a young wothogg, his life came to an appeal, every1 hit the road, after he ate a meal. he was hurt,,,,,"

i cant remember the rest,,,,finish the song off some1

im feeling childish 2night!

raula   

thx..Jamaal..

Entrepreneur, I was just posing a scenerio for you..didn't mean to boast around with my flag(which I will/I have by the way)...and aint nothing wrong with that..So chill. U yourself, probably have your somali flag around the house, office, dorms etc...so why not me..it dont mean that I hate somali(not at all)..but it means that that's where I came from..I can only recollect my childhood memories of that place only :rolleyes:

By the way,good call on whoever said that sijui's feel very comfortable when talking to other sijui's(@least I do!!!)..

Macalin   

Raula...Reppin Biggie times EH?-Nice song BTW~!

YU know som/sujuu....These days EVERYONE is sujuu-Macnaha..for example me..I left My home 11Yrs Ago-and Most soms In Quyrbaha today are AWAY from HOME(somalia/land-dj), for the LAST 13Yrs..so TECHINICALLY Qof walbo Has Been 'Sujuunised'...Ya feel my drift...

Theres somali sujuu-ala Canada/NZ/UK/US-and even IN kenya ITSELF(yacni The the refugees back in KENYA)...marka Relax...And Karibu Nyumbani Kwako..we have sooo Many Sujuus-alla-kenya..UP in here!...

Macalin   

Oh BTW Opinionated....I LOVE UR SIGNATURE!.....

**Disclaimer: Posting under the influence of strong opinions**--------Cajiib..what a strong feeling Gal!