Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

WHY DO THEY HATE US?

IL CAPO   

Assalaam Aleikum,brothers $ sisters,there something which is disturbing me, our fellow somaalis from the horn are always disowning us dont know why yet were are yo'fellow som no matter what tribe,the name you see above sijui is a swahili word,meaning dont know, thats what we are called by our brothers,its not our wish to be born in kenya,tanzania,ethiopio,japan or even somalia it was our grand grand fathers who choose to there,so walalayaal lets be united and be one somali hence no more sijui or mlendo,refugee,thanks you very much.assalam aleikum.

Coloow   

Somalisijui, you raise an interesting point. I don't think somalis in general hate people who were born in tanzania , kenya or Uganda. on the contrary, people who are termed as sijuis enjoy a lot of hospitality.

It is the somali sijuis who like to differentiate themselves from the others. For example why did you take the nickname somalisijui?

mimii sijui

well im 100% somalian, but i was just saying i dont know-the answer to your Question.

i love u:

1-because your a muslim

2-because your a somalian

3- because kenya,uganda and tanzania are nieghbouring countries of mine.

dont feel like we hate u waalaalo, somalians are always finding a way of belowing others and tryna look better than what is different to them. i think some of us fear change!

walaaalo, we are racist to eachther, somalians living in somalia in the same area that are the same tribe but the sub-clan is different discriminate agaist eachother.

it is a desease, dont take it to heart. and not all somalians suffer from this desease.

May Allah cure those that suffer from it!----amiin

It is the somali sijuis who like to differentiate themselves from the others. For example why did you take the nickname somalisijui?

Thats just absurd, why on earth would we want to differentiate ourselves, it is not me who chose to be could sujui.........well other than on this forum smile.gif .

Besides it doesnt particularly both me as you have quite rightly stated apart from an ignorant minority (which in our somali ppl is quite a significant minority) i tend to get no problem, just some ear bashin from time to time "wariya af somali la hadaal"

MD   

If your a somali then WHO cares where u were born, your somali period. :cool:

Posted by shujui "wariya af somali la hadaal"

Do they talk different..I really don't know a lot about somali sujuis and why are they called "sujuis"? :confused:

Somali sujui..its natural to have general feelings of inadequacy but u must realise this sooner or later "don’t no1 hate u"..if ur a HUMAN BEING within ur own FAMILY(believe it or not) u’ll find those who dislike u...but who says they speak for the majority eh??? Personally I don’t let myself get consumed with hate...it’s a waste of TIME..love urself for WHO u are..and don’t let no 1 disrespect u or take away ur integrity.. stay dignified my people

shyhem   

Waryaa cut the crap ain't nobody hating on you or did u missed the ugali looool just kidding anyway somalis will be somalis.I have learnt to live with their odd behaviours like them putting too much emphasis on finding out my qabil or shi-t like that but in the end we are all somalis and we ain't perfect.

raula   

walaalo, I have xperienced the same treatment too in the beginning...well now is even worse coz I got this Kenyan Flag sticker on my bag, and the 1st time my walendo relatives saw it ..some of them couldn't believe that I really meant it...they made is seem like Iwas denouncing my whole identity..but what is my true identity by the way?...

In addition, I alwayz get this "evil" eye whenever I start speaking a different language at home...just like Shujui said.."maad afsomali kuhadashid?" is the question that I get.

Enterpreneur, walaalo we are not the ones diverging ourselves from our bros and sistas but they are the ones forcing us to be something else..however, we can to terms with associating principle.

In short..."Malaika, Nakupenda Malaika...nami sina hasira na we, ningekuoa malaika"....lol...ama niaje..we are all from the same ancestor.

kwaherini..and by the way....Jambo waswahili wenzangu...

Coloow   

Raula, why do you have a kenyan flag on your bag? Why do you call other somalis walendos?

Could these contribute to "hatred"?

I wonder

IL CAPO   

wow,you guys are cool,am not only happy but also impressed by the replys igot, am sorry that i didn't respond 2 you all fast,coz i wasn't feeling well,n'way i thank you all folks[ha!ha!Gbush]Entrepreneur,Silent sis,Shujui[sijui]Hijab sis,Infatua,OG-gal,Shyhem,and lastly but not least,RAULA,I tell u all Ahsanteni/shukran/mahadsanid/gracio/thanx.

u wlcm anytime bruv,,,,and the next person that discriminates,,,,,just ask them to proof they more somalian than u ,,,i mean we all got different ways of speaking somali, so, if they from the north, (just to piss them off) say original somali's are from the south, and vise-versa,,,or send them in my direction and ill teach them a lesson!

salam hono: welcome to the club.

they don't hate u but they hate any one different than them, they want all somalies be same look, same accent, some dress.lol

peace

AalTo   

for sure ..you somalisijuu hate us when we are in africa you dont help..you bother them too much...

also hate them too much..we were in africa last 10y and we know who you are ... smile.gif