Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

sol dance-a thon

whoever provided the music, thank you but could you turn it off, its interfering with my own music. thanks. *does roger rabbit while thinking of other names for dances*

lol.what?????

worm kulaha? you cant even bend .axem :D

Turns the music back to Mysticals' *shake that A$$ show me whachu working wit*

Bites lips@[faarax style @juba]................ushers her to show me what shes working wit....... :D

juba   

Originally posted by Brown:

Bites lips@[faarax style @juba]................ushers her to show me what shes working wit.......
:D

only in ur dreams bro icon_razz.gif:D

LANDER   

Originally posted by Princess_Sexy:

Turn that reggae ish off!!LOOOL.....

its time to overflow this place with some Dirty South themes...LOL......Got my Bone Crusher to get my head boppin' right....and lil'sumthin from Lil'John to get my booty shakin'...watch me get low to the flo'.....and DAMN!! you know I couldnt leave the joint without bustin my east-side stomp with da Youngbloodz.....All eyez on me while i get this ish Crunked up , LOL.....

Holla at ya DSGG ( down south georgia gurl)
:D

I hear dat Supuu, don't forget 8 ball and MJG If I hear "you don't want drama" anywhere I'm CRUNK its automatic watch them bows start flyin. Tell em how y'all do it in da dirty Suppu :D

Runaway laughs @some randome white guy dancing infront of her doing *da Sprinkler* and *da q-tip*

and joins section6er

signale da plane

signale da plane

Climb da ladder

climb da ladder

shyhem   

Shyhem sees the virgin runing away and gets sick of the whole hiphop thing and decides to get in touch with the motherland.

Shyhem walks to the stage,takes a look at the crowd and starts doing the lingala dance.... *Ndombolo ya solo,guerilla walk*

Hey if u wanna hear this song and see apicture of the dance,

go to nomasana.com.

click on music lounge

click on lingala

and than click on track 42....the song is long and u should wait for the climax which is about 5:00 minutes into the song....I think this where Supuu got her name, from the word msupuu which means pretty women in sheng(mix of swahili and english).

Bonus point,also Listen to track 34.A good one from Mali(my favourite song)

Give me feedback on what you of this original african beats. :D