Sign in to follow this  
TASHA

How do you fall out of love?

DAD   

Originally posted by TASHA:

Can you make yourself fall out of love? What are the best cures?

They asked this guy in our school what his worst fears were and he said falling out of school. And the teacher said its just like anything else you fall off from - you just gonna have to get back on it again. icon_razz.gif

;) life's too short to cry over one guy!!!

Hmmmm I dont think there is no cure to help u fall out of love...I guess with time your heart begins to heal and that is when your heart begins to move on...I think with me the only way I could get my mind off of my love is to keep myself occupied by going out and being with great friends..and its true when you alone its your thoughts that seem to keep you company so stay active and keep your self busy..all the best to you sis..

3zma1L   

It is not an easy process to forget if someone you were in love with

petrays you and you suddenly found that you were left alone facing

emotions of lonelines, betrayal, doubts and fantasies ahead of you.

Maybe you are thinking that your X will come back, or maybe you are thinking a way

that you could have the relationship back to normality.. after this break up.

This always happens and it is a normal process especialy when you were truely

in love with that X. Even if you weren't the one who ended it, it's much better

to just accept what happened, learn from your experience and try to move on.

You cant forget the good old days, but just think that the relationship is over, then

think of the next stage of healing process.

Now it is time to get to moving on plans. Think of some of your

true friends like lovely has said,

then suround yourself with these people. Go out and have fun with them.

There are also many other things you should do and these are as following:

1 Hide photos or objects that can remind you of your past love.

2 spend sometime meeting new people that you always wanted to have fun with

3 Pick out book or movie to read or watch whenever you start feeling down or depressed or just do something else that can make you busy

4 Take yourself out on a date and get a new look

Well, I wish I could write more, but I hope you will have more from other Nomads

Wanna see a ..... falling out of ....Then please check out This URL.

To 'allow' your heart to stop loving your ex is hard - it means admitting to ourselves that the relationship is over, and that we will be okay - no matter what. To allow your heart to fall out of love means to open it back up and 'allow' others in. You can speed up this process by either getting rid of anything that reminds you of your ex, or by packing it away - out of sight. By clinging to the love you are not keeping the relationship alive - like your mind has convincingly deceived you into believing - all you are doing is keeping the grief alive.

So here's some suggestion aight..

Get new interests, change something about yourself or your life that you were dissatisfied with, find new hobbies, join clubs or groups and make new friends. This is a time of rebirth for you - a second chance at life - so go for it with all the gusto that you possibly can!

underdog   

GET A REPLACEMENT.

preferable someone who'll keep you busy. when you're trying to get over someone "free time" is the enemy. keep moving keep busy.

MaLikah   

True, like everyones already said, its hard getting over someone you once cared for deeply..nobody said it was easy. The main thing is DISTRACT YOURSELF. I honestly wouldn't suggest going into another relationship immediately after-give yourself time to heal and truly digest the fact that the relationship is over. In the meanwhile-talk about it with friends-who I bet you being to cherish a whole lot now that your man is gone. I think its something we all guilty of-neglecting our friends when we're in a relationship. But spending time with your friends can help you heal alot faster.

Try working out (boxing to get your frustration out lol)or joining some groups..if you in school, I'm sure theres plenty to do on campus...look and you shall find. But just remember you're young and trust me, you'll get past this hurdle like every obstacle you face in life...if doesnt kill it what? MAKES YOU STRONGER...keep that mind girl. One.

___My Two CenTs_____

shyhem   

I'm basically sick of pple talking about love this and love that on this damn place.I don't know what advice to give you,but i think if u read the holy quran u will get u'r answers.

Qof waxaa ku jeclaatid aa lagu tusaa..wax oo kunacdid waane lagu tusaa..So try to picture his bad side and you´ll be forgeting him..

One more thing,some things don´t have cure,they only have preventions...so next time don´t fall deeply in love if you are unsure about the situation smile.gif

Hope i helped sis

boycott   

Depending on how deep you are in love:

For the desperate case lots of reconstruction work to do, from chocolate to hypnosis spoil yourself of evrything, kick some ass hearts, give some mony to the beggar, step into lucky shops, cut your hairs.. if at the end of the day still sobbing, then elastic jump is the last resort :D

2real   

you can do all the things 3zma1L mentioned (which is all good good advice) but from experience I would recommend remembering WHY you broke up in the first place. No love is much better then a tainted love. So, look back, understand and constantly REMIND yourself about the reasons it didn't work out. If you do then you'll find it much easier to move on. And also, loneliness leads to desperate measures so make sure you don't throw yourself in another person's arms just coz you're lonely. Trust me and give it some time.........time heals everything sweets. Good luck.

Hibaad   

Like STHLM_Lady Qof waxaa ku jeclaatid aa lagu tusaa..wax oo kunacdid waane lagu tusaa

said sis for the relationship to be over tahn something must have been going wrong. In which case just see as an experience and try to move on, but make sure u learn something from it.

Babygirl the best way to fall out of love is just don't think about that person. Don't do anything that remind you of that person. Everytime you think of him compare him to monkey .. icon_razz.gif . Hang out with the crew at the movies, keep yourself busy. Talk to that cute guy you been wanting talk to. Go out more with the gals, and definatly avoid talking to that person.

What mostly completes the process of falling out of love is moving forward with your life with other meaningful relationships!

Tata.that is my 50Cents...