Sign in to follow this  
Alilire

New to the group

Alilire   

Asalaamu Alaikum everyone just wanted to say hello, my name is Omar and I'm new here to SOL so I hope to meet more somalian intellectuals and learn more about my culture and the world in general. Take care everyone.

Ma'salaama

Omar smile.gif

Janna   

W/Salaam brother Omar and welcome

Warrior of Light, already has a crush on you. Be careful, rumour has it that she is a heartbreaker.

Sky   

Wa Caleykum Salaam.

Omar, welcome to SOL, enjoy your stay here and please feel free to participate in the ongoing discussions.

Welcome to SOL where we don’t leave, and we write on dem post like ev-ery day, big posts, hit debates, see nomads roaming, and the debates don’t stop til eight in the mo’nin.

Nephissa   

Wa Alaikuma Salam Omaar,

My name is Naku Penda Piya (don't ask what it means - I've no clue.) It's nice to have another brother on the forums. And don't be afraid of some of the nomads here. Sure, they may be mad and have rabies, but they're good hearted people. In some part of their cold hearts I'm sure they have a warm spot. Once again, Welcome! :D

Tuujiye   

Waraa Cumar sxb let me be the first to wlc come you with luqadaada hooyo...

Sxb kusoo dhawoow magalada computerka ku dhextaal oo lamagac baxday SOL aka "maxaa iga galay" sxb meeshaan hadaan xoogaa yar oo sheeko kaaga sheego waad jeclaaneysaa, waa naceysaa, kuu qashuuceysaa, waadku caqliyeysaneysaa waana ku waayaarkeysaa...

Meeshaan waxaa kaaba laadar ka ah nin la yiraahdo ADMIN oo aanan wiligiiba duqoowin, waxaa ku xiga dadka garaadada wato oo ey ku qoran yihiin Moderator...Waxaana kusii xiga dadka waayeelka ah sida aniga oo kale..

Aniga waxaa la i yaraahdaa sxb...Garab tuujiye waxaan kusoo gaabiyey tuujiye..Waxaan ku magac dheerahay ina baqti lagde, ragyaqaan, genaral kopra, fadhi ku dirir, bacaad celiye,qaar maroodi, uuna ugu danbeeyo "haa abaayo xagaan"....

sxb wlc reer canadana waan kula ahay...

ps. never use your real name.....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by ALexus.:

Warrior of Light, already has a crush on you. Be careful, rumour has it that she is a heartbreaker.

Alexus, glad to see your still here, mind providing the source of such misleading info? There is nothing wrong welcoming a newbie.

Originally posted by Nakupenda piya

My name is Naku Penda Piya (don't ask what it means - I've no clue.)

Nakupenda pia(Correct spelling in swahili)do you really want to know the meaning of your name? Send me a PM my sis.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Warrior of Light:

quote:Originally posted by Nakupenda piya

My name is Naku Penda Piya (don't ask what it means - I've no clue.)

Nakupenda pia(Correct spelling in swahili)do you really want to know the meaning of your name? Send me a PM my sis.
It's not anything profane, is it? ;)

I'll PM you now.

Alilire   

Hey Asalaam y'all i really have to say that was a warm welcoming, thanks i know i'ma enjoy my self here.

Take care, jazak Allah khair

ciao

Omar

Baluug   

Welcome,welcome,soo dhowoow to a great place to talk about whatever.Like I always tell the newbies,I hope you like to argue!!