Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

What does 'RIGHT THURR' Mean???

Senora   

Originally posted by Lefty:

Ladies...Are you two serious about it..Stop hurting your lower body by following Chingy' crazy move. .

Lower body ??....that dance involves pretty much your whole body....but like Diamond said earlier, its not that difficult, it s actually pretty fun....i will admit that at first it was tiring, but i've gotten use to it now

Good ones to go is Just checking them out the latest of Sean Paul styles

Oh trust me, i've gotten the reggae part down( spending alomst two months in Canada helped out)....speaking of tiring though, i honestly felt those dance steps used up way to much of my energy, especially during Carribanna....I dont know what it is about Canadians and their reggae, but they sure do play a lot of it.....i have retired from the reggae scene for a while, i got enough of that up in Canada... redface.gif

dont know what it is about Canadians and their reggae, but they sure do play a lot of it...

Living up in Canada I got use to reggae, it's actually grimey. I perfer that then any other type of music when it's playing at clubs, jams, parties and what not.

.:peace n luv:.

LADYHOVA   

>>LadyHova doin tha chicken head while eatin cookies<< LadyHova still doin tha chicken head while her grandmother looks at LadyHova lik shes crazy.....<>LadyHova now in tha kitchen...tha radio is on...right thurr remix comes on....danngggggggggggg i cant stop doin tha chicken head....i think i'll try to sit down.....watch some rapcity.......ooo snaps tha elephantman video is on...i must resist dancin....o theres no hoope for me.....i'ma dance-a-holic... sista needs some rest< all dat dancin...is workin me out...i'll go 2 sleep while listenin to murphy lee's what tha hook gone be?....danggg i'm tryin to sleep.....shoo i need some serious help ppl.....

holla back @ya sista twice