Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

4 guys only --ladies u can peek!!

yo guys what region of somalia do you prefer your lady to be from. i get along quite well with ladies from from xamar! what about yall guys? common be honest now! lets hear it straight up! it simple and short so dont sweat to

much. just say it.

OG_Girl   

rudy what region to do with the love ?

u said u prefare from Xamar!!

i want my man be :some from south : being nice from south, lil harsh from north ,as i told u word "nyaa" never freak me if he calls me "nyaa" i will call "warya" is not a big deal for me .

salam

PhiL   

What's region got to do with it? what's a region if you don't respect the gay-aaame? Ooops, i forgot ladies were only to peek! Og, did u disregard the rule too? Lol, we gurls don't answer well to authority!

G'day all

P.S what's so special about gurls from 'xamar'?

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

rudy what region to do with the love ?

u said u prefare from Xamar!!

i want my man be :some from south : being nice from south, lil harsh from north ,as i told u word "nyaa" never freak me if he calls me "nyaa" i will call "warya" is not a big deal for me .

salam

that is exactly what i meant. you prefer southern guys! i just meant, ones u can chill with easily and dont have to sweat to have a converstion with! i was talking to lady from Djbouti one time and everytime i say, during the conversation, kow, she kept saying labo!! na'mean, that was funny as hell when i heard that!

Xafsa   

Originally posted by rudy:

everytime i say, during the conversation, kow, she kept saying labo!! [/QB]

loooool :D Adna sedex maxaa ugu dari weeysay ha sii yaabtee!! :D

Sorry to intrude but what does it matter where the girl is from? If she is somali, ain't that enough? Rudy, to level witchu, I got something to ask...what's wrong with you these days? Seem's you been round the bend.

Anywho...I'm Out...Mizz_Lexus I double that! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

.:peace n luv:.

i prefer my Grandpa to be from South, deep South coz Southern Boyz know how to treat an Ayeeyo unlike the boys from the other regions!

so any Southern single boy holla @ ya Ayeeyo!

looks don't matter but if you look anything close to Clown then that will be bonus!

Originally posted by Twisted-AYeeYo:

i prefer my Grandpa to be from South, deep South coz Southern Boyz know how to treat an Ayeeyo unlike the boys from the other regions!

so any Southern single boy holla @ ya Ayeeyo!

looks don't matter but if you look anything close to Clown then that will be bonus!

Ayeeyo is you mad?

do you actually know how old is Clown?

don't make me call 911 on you now.

you should holla @ Nin-Yaaban as he sounds as horny as you are if not more.LooooooooooL. :D .