Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Australian Corner

Hayat   

^^ever consdered how fit it describes you. i mean you could do with analysing this very word, soon or later you will see the very implications behind it. :D

let that be the lesson for the day.

Jamilah   

Originally posted by Zarqa:

Jamilah, Nameless, Vibe and Rokko thank you for making comments however suggesting new ideas would be very helpful.

Suddenly I am for this meeting up idea upon one condition though, I take over Alexus's job as organsing manager. Oh, that means you guys all require my contact details. I am not available during business hours and after 9.00pm, so between 5-9pm is great. If you have any queries dont hesitate to contact me on: 0419317446

^^^^ Okay, this is getting pretty serious.

You sure you want to put your number on this thread, who knows which random nomad will contact you. *turns to put phone on private* :D

Goodluck with the gathering though. :cool:

Janna   

Seeing as everyone is busy with examination, we should organise a proper function, a celebration for the end of stressful month of exams.

Jamilah, very courageous for detailing your personal contact number for strange individuals lurking around somaliaonline. I was planning for a third party to represent me on the day. :D

Jamilah   

NP and Alexus (or should I say dumb and dumber) it was meant to be a joke :rolleyes: . Obviously none of you guys actually called the number. I am quite offended that you would think I would give my number on the net! redface.gif

Jamilah   

^^^ Nobody is turning on anyone mate, but we are more than prepared to have a showdown with you Englishmen! That's right I am challenging you to a duel.

Originally posted by Jamilah:

NP and Alexus (or should I say dumb and dumber) it was meant to be a joke :rolleyes: .

Sheez, no need to resort to petty insults. I just assumed you were some over enthusiastic sister. I'll take care to get your "jokes" in future. ;)

P.S Has anyone actually tried to call the number? :D

Jamilah   

^^Wow, it wasn't meant to be an insult (relax :cool: inhale and exhale). That's better. I was just expressing my surprise that you and Alexus thought I would post my number.

As for those who called the number there is no way I could tell, unless of course nomads publicly confess on this thread which I doubt they would do.

Intel   

Originally posted by Nomadic_Princess:

P.S Has anyone actually tried to call the number?

it ain't Optus PN and consequently I'll pass..