Sign in to follow this  
Nur

SANTA CLAUS

Nur   

Nurtel News Network

Presents a preview

Breaking News from: Eastleigh, Nairobi.

SADDAM CAPTURED.

An urgent Letter from Somali Anarchists.

Dear President Bush.

Congratulations for capturing Santa Claus who was hiding in Iraq all these months disguisnig himself as Saddamn Hussein.

In this ( Fadhi Ku Dirir) Armchair Generals coffee shop in Nairobi, most of the anarchists watching the CNN and NBCMSN networks with me were stunned, of how skillfully you caught Santa in Baghdad while he actually lived in the North Pole where a sizeable Somali Community lives herding Raindeers for Santa near Helsinki, Finland. For the fisrt time in history, Americans will enjoy a dark sikinned Santa SADDAM with a chariott of camels and giving away free oil to the American people.

World anarchy would not have been complete without this stunt you've pulled just before Chrismas, so a perfect chrismas with Santa SADDAM bringing all the goodies to american homes on Chrismas eve would be a picture perfect holiday, and according to the ( AIDDEED) Agency for the International Dissemination of Deception of Euphoric Endemic Democracy, the person captured was indeed Sad Damn guy who was caught seven months ago and kept in the north pole with Santa Clause as a room mate, so that your presidential prayers can be accepted at will, HO HO HO, ( pronounced as OIL, OIL, OIL,) SADDAM coming out of your texas ranch chimney delivering happiness to the Bush Clan, giving a new meaning to the famous story of Bushladin and the fourty Bagdad theifs ( The number of nations who won Iraq Contracts).

The American Liars associaltion has even confirmed that, Bushladen, I meant Bin Laden, is also at the North Pole, waiting to be released next thanks giving just in time for the November elections in a similar cerimony in which he is expected to renounce terrorism as a means of opposing freedom by eating in public a Mc Donalds Big Mac Burger and washing it down with Coca Cola, afterwhich he will be appointed to be the new CEO of Halliburton in Iraq for a jubilant Iraqi crowd. Halliburton, Coca Cola and Big Mac being cornerstones of American values, which makes the Somali Anarchists worry for their safety as America is running out of artificial enemies.

But as we have previously offered, we Somali anarchists are very supportive of world chaos, so the more chaos that you can plan and execute, the longer we can operate in east Africa, what are friends for if they are not covering each other?

Dear President Bush, We also want you to know that the Somali Anarchists prayed with you for Santa to come to your home in your Texas ranch, to deliver Saddamn , " Mamma, all I want is Saddam for Chrismas, please..." was your first request to Mrs. Barbara, and " I want to pull SADDAMS mustaches and not get hurt" being your last wish. Now you can do it from the comfort of your living room, thanks to the remote controlled mustache puller and shaver developed by NASA to civilize leaders who have too much facial hair and little understanding of democracy.

But your mom , who agreed to pray for your wish if you behaved like a good Babtist kid for one year, is happy that you deserve this present since you have been a good christian the past year by turning your other cheek when the Japanese threatened trade war spear-headed by the sushi embargo, if you did not allow their cheap steel to be sold in America thereby threatening the already fragile American Government subsidized steel industry.

Waddayaknow, you get two blesings for the price of one prayer, Santa dressed as Saddaamn. Anyay, we the Somali Anarchists would like to pay for his costs from the Qat revenues if you would allow him to set up the International University of Anarchy in Somalia with the honorary chairmanship of Coffe Anan, the Deanship of Condi Rice and the Presidency of Powel, three black people who are helping the anarchy in our world and proving the notion the Republicans always held that if you let black people rule the world, with the help of a Texan Cowboy, that you would have an ideal anarchist stone age world, our common goal which is progressing just fine.

Wishing you a happy Chrismas, save some Turkey for Saddamn.

Cag Biciid

For Unregulated World Without a Government.

2003 Nurtel Network News

No Noose is a good news

--------------------------------------------------

Nur Posts appear in the Islam Page of Somaliaonline

LuCkY   

:D:D:D ^^^LooooooooooooooooooooooL^^^ :D:D:D

Nur That piece was something eLse i teLL ya...good work.

HO HO HO, ( pronounced as OIL, OIL, OIL,)

Santa dressed as Saddaamn

Lol...interesting.

Pebbles   

Nur, maybe one of these days I'll have the time to read one of ur posts... just out of curiousity, do u ever post anything short, oh say less than a page? ;)

Nur   

Pebbles

you write:

Originally posted by Pebbles:

Nur, maybe one of these days I'll have the time to read one of ur posts... just out of curiousity, do u ever post anything short, oh say less than a page?
;)

You see pebbles, as a matter of fact I do, but you'd have to go through a lot of long ones befire finding a short one (lol). Anyway, thanx for your response and hope to see you soon at Islam page Nur posts, but do it during weekends cuz they may captivate you, one of my readers Wrote " Once you start reading, you can't stop"

Nur

Nur   

Lakkad Bro.

An Arab proverb goes like this:

" Idaa kaana rabbul beyti lil duffi daariban,

Fa shiimatu ahlil beiti kullihimu ar raqsu"

Transalation of the meaning:

" if the head of the household is beating the drum,

Then, it is only logical that his dependents dance to the tune"

So, since Somalia's peace is dependent partially on US wsihes for the region, one can only assume that the current anarchy in our homeland is serving a purpose that only Allah ond those involved know. Because if it was in anyway against the US, I doubt that ir could continue this long

Nur

Saalixa   

Nur,

how dare you, :eek: compare poor santa claus to that muderous, cruel, unmerciless being. Odeyga yar ee miskiinka eeh waxba cidna u geysaanin, his totally incomparable(if thats even a word),lol

Some binary oppisition you've used!ekh :D

But thats nice piece of work, i liked it.Keep it up.

Nur   

Rayana sis

You write

Originally posted by rayaana:

Nur,

how dare you, :eek: compare poor santa claus to that muderous, cruel, unmerciless being. Odeyga yar ee miskiinka eeh waxba cidna u geysaanin, his totally incomparable(if thats even a word),lol

Some binary oppisition you've used!ekh
:D

But thats nice piece of work, i liked it.Keep it up.

Dear Sis

The comparison is sarcastic, not real, here we are comparing the deception and lies that is surrounding Saddmn who was indeed a butcher with the US blessing and a real threat to world peace, as he was responsible in annihilating entire KURD villages in Halabja with Chemical warfare supplied by the western nations who are now accusing the poor guy for doing their dirty work. Santa is also not real, and Saddamn was not a real enemy to US, just a consumed conman, hence the comparison, and both similar to our own worlords who would love to take on his job but feel rejected for now because there is no oil in Somalis, yet!

Nur

Saalixa   

nur

thanx , i understand , very creative, mansha allah but i pray and pray that no somali man would betray his own ppl like the kurdish and iraqi officials have done. Ameen

Nur   

Rayaana sis

That was good, thanks sis, one more thought, you have picked a great screen name, Rayaan is a river in paradise, may Allah SWT make you and all of us drink from its banks, never to be thirsty again, amin.

Nur

Saalixa   

nur

you have picked a great screen name,

who said it's only a screen name? It's real aight! :mad:

just kidding but thanks walaal.

asalamu alaykum...

lol..a nice read indeed. All I have to say about George Bush and his pityful sidekicks is we shouldn't get too worked up about how they are destroying this world for Allah (swt) has promised they'll be the ones that are destroyed in the next life...over and over again.

p.s Nur come on now...Oil has nothing to do with it..the U.S ( & all nations helpin' out in the war on Iraq) are liberators...?! :mad: