Sign in to follow this  
Pujah

Career Pitfalls Women Face and How to Avoid Them

Juxa   

Fidel..that was good of you.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder where the edit/delete happy moderators have all gone off to. They are usually very prompt in making sure everyone follows the rules and all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

why haven't sol rules been upheld so far? Unless one set of rules apply to some and a total set are reserved for others, of course

quote:

Intresting though, that other topics are immidiately edited at the hint of an attack, but this one has been left in tact.

Such petty digs are neither clever nor useful. The Mods have lives outside of SOL. Clearly, we can't be here all the time.

I really don’t see how fidel’s remarks are good job, and dawaco's referred as pettyful. One stated fact, the other tried to create an argument.

Call a spade spade and let the ‘dhago hadal’ stop here and now. We all have lives outside sol and this is neither productive nor good picture of our characters.

And you fidel, dawaco is more than your match, so I wont even bother with your likes. Clearly you get a kick out of making things worse, and starting yet another war of words.

Nephissa   

Oh my LORD! Is my vision blurry today, or I'm reading this right? Creating tension out of thin air, are we? Hibo may have reacted differently to Fidel's comment. Maxaa idinka idin haya? Now take it easy, i can see where this is going, and it ain't pretty.

Tuujiye   

Hada kahor aa bajaqdoo jabuutiyaan i dhahday "soo dhaadhac" ani waxaan dhahay widaaye ma iskee daasidoo culees keega ma qaban kartidee!!!....lool..Jk of the time.....

Waxaa la dhahay dhimbill nuureeso, babis lee u baahantahay hadaa rabtid in aa nuurisid...

Bishaaro adiga dhibsha dabka ma sii babinoosaa mise danbas aa ku gadinoosaa..looooool...

Hibo may have reacted differently to Fidel's comment. Maxaa idinka idin haya?

saan markaa dhahdid, babis iska daayee oilyo aa ku bilbiloosaa.........kuweesto waxee tusee in aa wax difaaceysid naftirka.............

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by juxa:

I really don’t see how fidel’s remarks are good job, and dawaco's referred as pettyful. One stated fact, the other tried to create an argument.

Call a spade spade and let the ‘dhago hadal’ stop here and now. We all have lives outside sol and this is neither productive nor good picture of our characters.

And you fidel, dawaco is more than your match, so I wont even bother with your likes. Clearly you get a kick out of making things worse, and starting yet another war of words. [/QB]

LoL...Bal ma anaa waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa? Walee waxbaanu aragnay. Ngonge ayaan la yaabi jirey markuu yiraaho dadku waxba ma akhriyaan.

Juxa, please don't put words in my mouth. My post was clear. It was good of Fidel to apologise and Dawoco's remarks were clearly petty digs aimed at the moderators.

Wax 'dhaga hadal' ah anigu ma arko, mana fahamsani ujeedadiina, markaa dee wixii idin hayaba waan idiin deyn. Maxaa kaloo la sameyn? Waa in laka roonaado ileene.

Macsalaama.

Fidel, thanks for apologizing to Hibo. There was no need for that insulting comment against your sister.

Dawaco, inadeer, calm down. Sowdigan yara xanaaqay. I think it was a very simple overlook by the moderators (including my good friend Jamaal-11). As you are aware, the nomads who moderate these forums aren't here all the time. I myself haven't had any time to read let alone edit.