Suldaanka

Covid-19: Ethiopian drug ready for clinical trials

galbeedi   

It is nothing but a propaganda. Other than say it will boost immune they got nothing serious. Don't count on Ethiopia producing any vaccine.

Last year , they put Ethiopian flag in a Chinese rocket  orbiting to space and they claimed to be Ethiopia launching satellite.

34 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

It is nothing but a propaganda. Other than say it will boost immune they got nothing serious. Don't count on Ethiopia producing any vaccine.

Last year , they put Ethiopian flag in a Chinese rocket  orbiting to space and they claimed to be Ethiopia launching satellite.

Agree.

Ethiopia was one of the countries selected to produce the anti AIDS drugs a lot of them.

The current face book propaganda government heard that one of the anti-AIDS drugs is being tested and very fast tried to get on the band wagon.

There is already bad news from the Chinese that this drug was not effective.

Since when galbeedi started exposing the fake news, false news...of current Ethiopian govt?

BTW the Pharmaceutical complex is in the north very close to Eritrean border.

galbeedi   
12 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

Since when galbeedi started exposing the fake news, false news...of current Ethiopian govt?

OO,

don't get me wrong. I like the preacher as long as he is in favour of strong, united and free Somalia. I .like his open trade concept also. 

I hope after the election he will ditch the ugly Amhara and we can all get along.

21 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

OO,

don't get me wrong. I like the preacher as long as he is in favour of strong, united and free Somalia. I .like his open trade concept also. 

I hope after the election he will ditch the ugly Amhara and we can all get along.

Considering how much you wish for the Somali to be under one government, one law, one contigeous land..etc makes sense, but Abiy is none of that:

He cannot get rid of his Amxara base. As you know he cannot rely on Oromo.

He cannot allow Somali to do their wishes, he will be out if he allows Somali to accomplish their wishes outside of him and his Amxara.

Now there is one group that is problem for Farmaajo and Abiy at the same time. The ONLF and allies.

This never happened before. Now both Farmaajo and Abiy are in a pickle. Even far away Afwerki is in a pickle. He hates Moodabe, but he knows can't do anything about it.