Sign in to follow this  
wiil-waal

IS HE/SHE THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOU

HI ALL ONCE AGAIN

DO U THINK, THAT THE PERSON YOU ARE SEEING NOW IS THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOU..IF SO WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE

DONT BE SHY..LETS HEAR, COZ OUR EARS ARE LISTENING

WIIL-WAAL..A TRUE NOMAD

Hibo   

hey that is good topic but how did you know if person

it tell or showing his not shoing his true colour so that is what is upzzz.. IN this days everyone lieying......so wallahi its hart to trest sameone you care lots about..... cwm1.gifcwm1.gifcwm1.gif

barliin   

U NEVER KNOW IF IT IS THE RIGHT PERSON

BUT YOU DO HOPE IT IS AND U FIND OUT ITS

NOT U DON'T HAVE TO GIVE UP SO SOON

AM SURE THERE PLENTY MORE WHERE HE CAME FROM

nice-guy   

good ques..

well,,,i was talkin to a freind of mine who is about to get married soon inshallah,,,and i remeber she asked me why dont i get married, i replyed the rite one hasnt arrived yet,,she said well do u have any1 in mind , i said yes, she goes whats rong with her , i said nothing, but she hasnt got all the things i needed from a woman, she answered no one has and no 1 will, but theres a percentage of allowance if the person u meet has some of it, u can leave the rest.

and i think she was rite no one is perfect for u unless u make them perfect. if the person u meet is lets say 60-70% of ure ideal partener than u can fill the rest cant u?

im out

Hibo   

Wow Nice_Guy dats what I always say walaahi!

U'll neva find sum1 who's 100% but ur job is to make the person hit the top!

If u have to choose between havin a man who's only 55% perfect & No man. I'm sure u would choose the 55% perfect man-I sure would!

Anywayz No1 but Allah (SWT) is Perfect!

hey.good topic..

No one is the right one for u and all u have to do is make them the right one for u. coz if u keep demanding or having your hopes too high there will be a high risk that u get disappointed.

peace

------------------

nice-guy   

ex-dane

nice one, i mean tats the only choice isnt? cos lets be honest no one is perfect after all.....oooohhh i forgot one tat is perfect...do u know who? its the one tat i see in my dreams and i m sure i cant get her ...lol. as they said before (LIFE IS NOT LIKE OUR DREAMS),

agian only the one tat u make perfect is perfect. i wont waste time to look for another one.

peace...