Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Why Many Successful Black Women Cannot Find A Man?

Who wants a strong black woman in a relationship anyway? joking.

Well,Black women have gone too far with this "strong black women" Syndrome that they eventually have lost to be in touch with thier femininity and emotions.

This is what the "The Tough girl image" can do to a woman.sad really.

I Remember watching a video about a bunch of AA women whining about how they couldnt find enough men.The ladies proudly claimed "WE ARE BEAUTIFUL STRONG BLACK WOMEN" and we cant even secure a date! man,A simple look in thier faces will cause a total shutdown of your system.

I cant blame black men going for white women.why settle for naag madow with a nasty attitude when you can easily catch a blue eyed hottie with silk hair .The woman i am talking about isnt afraid to express her emotions (some thing Black women lack including our own haliimos) .

It seems These professional black men have taken a collective decision to find out if the grass is greener on the other side.lol.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

Who cares about a blackman ..marry a white man ,yellow man..green man..purple man. There are soooooo many men.if you cant find your color move to the next best color.

:D:D:D:D:D

Oz   

It's just a signature NNC, furthermore odey nuune said let it go and I left the poor sod alone.

B   

I think what makes Somali women better than the ones mentioned in the video is that Somali women are religious and adhere to social customs/conventions. In the next 50 years, I reckon these values will be destroyed and they will become like those Alfa-female black women in the video.

nuune   

Originally posted by B:

I think what makes Somali women better than the ones mentioned in the video is that Somali women are religious and adhere to social customs/conventions. In the next 50 years, I reckon these values will be destroyed and they will become like those Alfa-female black women in the video.

Hope you stopped looking girls in the Shiisha Clubs, then there is a chance the destruction could be stopped!

B :D ii warran sxb, ninkan OZ la dhaho ha maqlin hadalkiisa, ee hawsha halkaa ka wad

Tuujiye   

KOOOOOOOOOOOLKA loool runtaan kugu jecalahay... usheeg bajaqyaashaan yaaqee!! midkaste intee surweel ka yar soo xirato iyo top aad uqabtid bacda faaskada qubeyska ayee ku dhaheysaa "nin ma laha meeshaan" aloo yaa open toe shoes u xira oo dadka tusa milejka cijiyaheeda ku yaalo...

aduunkaan qof qofweyn karo maba jiro.. ninka aduunka ugu gaaban xitaa 3 super models uu ka shuuteysanooyaa.. naagtii foolxun xitaa maanta niman aa leefleefooyaan oo busta ka jafjafanooyo...

Waxa a isku dhaafay waa karti... bajaq yaashaan isla weynan ee marlabaad ku ilko dhacsanaayaan ama intee banjaraan ee maqayadooda raqiis ahaanee lool.... war maa wadeynaa!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

B   

Originally posted by nuune:

quote:Originally posted by B:

Hope you stopped looking girls in the Shiisha Clubs, then there is a chance the destruction could be stopped!

B
:D
ii warran sxb, ninkan OZ la dhaho ha maqlin hadalkiisa, ee hawsha halkaa ka wad
my friend, if these girls want to come to shisha places and have a good time, that is their choice. I don't have control over their choices and don't coerce them to do anything but its a public place and everyone who bring themselves there knows the score. Some of them are 'up for it', that is their choice to make. They are grown people, they can make their own choices.

I am very well thank you. Today is Friday so I am quite happy. I went to Friday prayers and feel good inside.I wont waste any time with this oz person, he is a ciyaal brov. :D