Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

Another Nomad's Wedding:)

Changed   

nafertiti.......thanks for the camel..god i never tought a camel would make me this happy and dance this way icon_razz.gif

**wispers to nafertiti ***

get over here.....bring ur ears close ***(wispers the name)******* icon_razz.gif

zak99   

congrats to the happy couple! warning! my advice to both of you isto let # of vists by relatives other than that it should be clean sailing.

Congratulations walal on getting married. Inshallah Allah (swt) will guide your marriage in this dunya and may he award you the highest place in janaah.

Wish the fish and chips boy in atlanta could be invited!!!. Damn, I would have hooked up with somebody myself, LOL. :D

How can I not congratulate my girl Flying_still......we'll let me take a stab at it. Congratulations sista and my u an ur hubby-to-be a bright and happy future. :D

So I guess we better throw u and Runway a.k.a Lovely Me a huge bachelorette party. smile.gif

Besh Wishes to both ya'll!!!!! :D:D

Congrats LOVELY ME, i wish you all the best all the way from my Zulu Kingdom and i will try to be there and gate crash into the wedding and eat all the cakes and sweet things excluding XALWO because since i am a KISMAAYO boy i only like the best and our XALWO was simply the best but if you got XALWO KISMAAYO then expect me to be there as soon as the xalwo is ready.

Flying Still i know who you are getting married to

and the Groom who happens to be my best buddy in this forum promised me to make me one of the best men so i wont name him out of respect for you and for him.

i cant wait to perform my Zulu dance at your wedding and show you how we do things in our own unique Zulu way so my lips are sealed.

Originally posted by Mizz-Unique:

nafertiti.......thanks for the camel..god i never tought a camel would make me this happy and dance this way

SO YOU SHOULD BE GIRL!!!! A Camel is an honourable animal. So you best RECOGNISE!! :D:D

**wispers to nafertiti ***

get over here.....bring ur ears close ***(wispers the name)*******

EXCUSE ME, I DID NOT HEAR THAT, CAN YOU REPEAT IT PLEASE???? :D

Juxa   

AROOSKEENA,,,,,,,AAMIIN,,,,,,UMULO WIIL LEH AAMIIN,,,,,,,,,,,van harte gefeliciteerd LOVELY ME smile.gif WIIL IYO CAANO, GABAR IYO CAANO.

FLYING STILL,,,,,,,,,,all that is good n great comes to yr way,,,,,,insha allah, sis,,,,,,,mabruuk,,,,,,,,alaha kuu barakeeyo,,,,,,,roor roorkana kaa yareeyo,,,,time for u to hang yr parachute,lol

next plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, walee gabdhow bankrupcy igu ridaysan, dirac gadow aa facey iga reebay ;)

Gediid   

All this tahniyaad without the great one from VA.Maba dhici karto

Lovely-Me I wish you a very happy and blessed union

Ilaaheyna ubad kheyr qabo ayaan idinka baryaaya.Amiin

Pssssst Run-Away Virgin

Any good looking Manxiisat at the wedding.Should I get my wedding suit ready,you know the one you introduced me to in the last wedding hal Il bey la'eed,lugna jiis bey ka aheyd. :D

Gediid   

^^^^^ Enjoy but remember to introduce me to a quruxley,no more cute inside ugly outside kinda o girl.I aint providing charity here.

smile.gifsmile.gif:D

Xafsa   

gediid-- adi aroosyada laga qaraabanaayo kama kortid miyaa? saacaan masaajidyada inaa tagtid beey aheed!! War nin weeyn baa tahay isku xishoo! :D

Or you can take Runaway virgin as your wife.....the best things are right under your nose you know :D

Gediid   

Flying

Hadaan kaa qaleeyey qarxis igama dhaaftiid.Run-Away Virgin waa ku fiirshey laakin waa leygu cabey nooh.Cadaani aa i joogo eey tiri only to find out Cadaani waa midko madow dhaafey oo aniga quruxloow aa u noqonaya.