Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

Another Nomad's Wedding:)

LuCkY   

^^^^^My Lips are seaLed untiLL you show me what you are offering.J/K :DShow me the money...Show me the dinero...Show me whatchu got.

Blessed   

Congratulations Lovely me. May Allah bless your union in sha Allah. smile.gif

Flying .. I know who... ;) Mabruuk dee, can u send me a ticket so I can buraanbur for ya :D

^^^^Ok ladies lets get down to business.

*peers into her purse*.... I can offer you 50 shillings.. one CAMEL..and a couple of DACAS worn by a mysterious Somali legend....

Now Ladies, wot you saying???? Come on, this is an offer you can't refuse!!!!! ;);)

Xafsa   

Ameenah And Nefertiti---you guys will see him next summer insha alaah ( if you behave that is)...and its not who you think!!!

Mizz unique---walaahi....soo soco aan ku arkee bal....xafsa cidna ma tuugto yaah!!1

Lucky----it aint about being ashamed---can't trust these people...thats all :D

Flying Still, are you thinking what I'm thinking you're thinking about who we're thinking about who you're marrying, cos I'm thinking that it's the same you're thinking and you're thinking you don't want me thinking...I think :confused:

:D:D

I am looking forward to meeting this brother we're both thinking about, except I don't think I'm thinking about him the same way you're thinking about him...I think :confused:

*Time to take my medicine*

Xafsa   

Crazy female...

Adi horta you are banned from my wedding( taking a page from Admin's book ;) ) You would drive the people crazy...bisinka!!!

Xafsa   

This here is Xafsaville...your not a citizen here so you aint got no rights!!! Do I make myself clear?!!

Changed   

ASALAMA caleykom!

what a jooly good morning to backmail XAFSA :D

now xafsa i know u got that pride but lets put it aside girl..and get on ur knees and say wiilo please dont tell them who am getting married to.......(u have to have more words )

nafertiti...i did not like what u offered ..increase the offer please ;)

Changed   

hmmmmmmm let me think.......

**start thinking ,what does she have on me ****

naa firi i dont think u have jack sh!t on me ...u just trying to cabsi me ..but aniga no cabsi nooh icon_razz.gif

now just give me hint to what u know ;)

i thought i had a clean record shoo redface.gif